Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

RUMOR: Kings will be hunting hard for a big swing in the trade market this offseason

If you didn’t need confirmation before, this more than confirms that the Kings will be hunting HARD for a big swing in the trade market.
    https://twitter.com/CarmichaelDave/s...54671704526850

I hope this is not another Kevin Love trade rumor.

I wonder if the Kings dangle their 1st round pick in trade talks.

Kings will probably dangle Hield and Bagley. I don't know what other assets are worthwhile to other teams.

We need a hard nosed vet who can be a leader. Look what CP3 did for Phoenix and Butler did for Miami. I’m not sure who that guy is, but we need someone to help light a fire under our players.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    We need a hard nosed vet who can be a leader. Look what CP3 did for Phoenix and Butler did for Miami. I’m not sure who that guy is, but we need someone to help light a fire under our players.
    Marcus Smart

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Marcus Smart
    I was thinking Smart too, but he plays the same position as our two best players. Although he’s good enough to guard the three.

Another guy I was thinking about, although I don’t know he’d take on a leadership role, is Siakam. If the Raps would take Buddy, Bagley, and our first, Siakam would give us a pretty nice starting five (if we can re-sign Holmes).

I would love it if we get Buddy and Bagley in return for Smart especially being a die hard Celtics fan

I want to see where we draft first. If we can sneak into the top 4 I don't want to see us trade that pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I want to see where we draft first. If we can sneak into the top 4 I don't want to see us trade that pick.
    I’m kinda with you on that. I definitely wouldn’t want to trade a top 2 pick. Depending on what who we could get for 3 or 4, I would be more open to it. I could see a team giving up a lot to draft Suggs and we already look good in the backcourt.

Lottery is on June 22. Going to be a long wait.

Lauri Markkanen is a player I think would be a great trade target. He’s a restricted FA but likely gone. Dallas seems like his first choice, but seems redundant with porzingis.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Lauri Markkanen is a player I think would be a great trade target. He’s a restricted FA but likely gone. Dallas seems like his first choice, but seems redundant with porzingis.
    I wouldn’t pay anything big for Markkanen. Nothing against him, but we need defensive-minded big men.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Lottery is on June 22. Going to be a long wait.
    We ended up in the ninth spot (pre-lottery) with the coin flip today.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    I wouldn’t pay anything big for Markkanen. Nothing against him, but we need defensive-minded big men.
    We could also use more three point shooting. Lauri can also help on defensive boards, though he isn’t the best man defender. But, I think defense can improve as a team, and shouldn’t be on individuals. I also think that once you have more talent on offense, that side will be easier, so you can put more focus/energy/effort into defense.

What about Paul George? Barnes/George would be good D on the wing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast