Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    It feels so nice to have smart, competent people running the team now.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Interested in what they think AYO role could be? Seems like the scoring punch off the bench but we already have one of those, ya know a guy named Coby white

We needed a backup SG behind Lavine. How's Dosunmu's defense?

If we can get Murray in sign and trade with Lauri, that'd be crazy. Trade Sato and Thad to the Warriors for Wiggins. They can re-sign Oubre.

Murray, Lavine, Wiggins, Pat Will, Vucevic, with White, Dosunmu, Troy Brown, Marko, cheap athletic center (McGee?) off the bench would be fun to watch.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    It feels so nice to have smart, competent people running the team now.
    You mean a team that doesnt sell 2nd round picks for cash...... Yea i agree

Know nothing of the guy but, his game and shot mechanic looks similar to Coby.

Checking his draft profile, scorer, 6;5", 194, Coby listed at 6'5, 195, PG/SG, 20 point scorer in college, yeah, sounds like Coby's twin. Gives them another year to check out Coby, and move on with his replacement having a year under his belt.

Be Great if they can play together, like Dame and McCullum, the lite version but off the bench.

Difference is Ayo is a better defender and 6í10 wingspan

Man, I see this guy is the only NCAA player to score 20,6 bds, 5 assists in 11 years! 6'10" wingspan, Cousy PG of the Year, 2nd round pick, that's value.

I liked Ayo in the 2nd. I expected him to go late 1st. Crazy that during the Tourney I was looking at a guy like Duarte in the 2nd, and he ends up going what 13th? Did not see that coming.

I still don't know how I feel about passing on Jared Butler here though. We need an efficient PG more then anything, and he was the Jalen Brunson of this draft class. Ayo is probably the better pure scorer, but Butler is the better shooter and passer.

Quote Originally Posted by Wxlves View Post
    Interested in what they think AYO role could be? Seems like the scoring punch off the bench but we already have one of those, ya know a guy named Coby white
    Coby is probably our biggest trade chip that we'd actually be willing to move. If the think Ayo can be our bench scorer pretty early on, using Coby and a 1st as a trade chip to get a PG could be a solid move if we can't land the FA PG we want.

2021-2022 Chicago Bulls OFFSEASON THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I liked Ayo in the 2nd. I expected him to go late 1st. Crazy that during the Tourney I was looking at a guy like Duarte in the 2nd, and he ends up going what 13th? Did not see that coming.

I still don't know how I feel about passing on Jared Butler here though. We need an efficient PG more then anything, and he was the Jalen Brunson of this draft class. Ayo is probably the better pure scorer, but Butler is the better shooter and passer.
    Butler also has a big red flag because he has a heart condition. Itís the reason why he fell or else he would have been a lotto pick maybe
    Last edited by Stunner; 07-30-2021 at 08:26 AM.

I'm a little surprised that some Bulls fans in here are questioning Dosunmu's game. Not saying you have to follow everything basketball, but he's been THAT guy in the state since he was at Morgan Park.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wonderful View Post
    I'm a little surprised that some Bulls fans in here are questioning Dosunmu's game. Not saying you have to follow everything basketball, but he's been THAT guy in the state since he was at Morgan Park.
    I guess I fall in that realm. I wonít stand on a table for this opinion because really I only watched Youtube videos but, I just didnít see anything other than Coby White. So while maybe he was good in college, his game reminding me of Coby and the fact that college game doesnít always translate to NBA success has me a bit lukewarm on him as a player.
    Last edited by dyst; 07-30-2021 at 10:39 AM.

So the Lakers are paying Lebron James, Anthony Davis and Russell Westbrook. The Nets are paying Kryie Iring, Kevin Durant and James Harden. The Clips have a couple huge contracts in Kawhi Leonard and Paul George. I don't want to hear how we can't add player X because we can't afford it.

Don't think money is an issue if it comes to that level player. Adding 30-40 mill for CP3 or Lowry, instance is more dicey. We have two max players like the Clippers, Zach will get max when he gets his new contract.

Those teams also get great vets for the min every year. We need to be able to attract those. Zach and Vuc aren't considered as highly as Lebron, AD, Durant, Harden, Kawhi, etc.

Bulls agreed to an exhibit 10 with Ethan Thompson from Oregon State. Anther 6'5", 195 combo guard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7ydzWjOduo
    Last edited by infinity2152; 07-30-2021 at 11:53 AM.

Page 40 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast