Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Kemba, 18, 34,36 for sato, Thad, aminu anyone in?

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by dyst View Post
    Maybe they are hoping and off-season together will help with chemistry
    There is something to this. Lavine and Vuc barely played together post deadline due to lavine being in Proto. I assume there has to be as assumed upgrade at PG.... Dont know who obviously but too many vets not to land one. And then u add the growth of Williams who was the 2nd youngest player in the draft.

I dont doubt they see it as fathomable just signing a good PG WOULD DO WONDERS. I ALSO have to wonder how much they value our 2nd round pick from last year as a potential piece.

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    Was responding to the bolded. Thought that was obvious considering i said you said Coby, Sato, Aminu, and Thad wasn't unthinkable. You got it though bro.
    Where do you see I suggest four players???? I see two different options, "would prefer Sato, Thad, Aminu" and/ "Coby, Thad Aminu" is not unthinkable". No four players options, and the not unthinkable kinda implies we would want something more.

I'll be more clear next time, I didn't specify a first, so ok. FROM NOW ON, if I say something's not unthinkable, everyone please assume we would want the offer sweetened to be a good deal.

No more arguing, let's enjoy the draft, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Wxlves View Post
    Kemba, 18, 34,36 for sato, Thad, aminu anyone in?
    Hell Yeah!!! Anybody seeing the Sixer's asking price for Simmons, though?

Warriors: Andrew Wiggins, James Wiseman, picks #7 and #14, and two future firsts
    Spurs: 4 first round picks, three pick swaps, and good young player (probably Murray or White)
    Raptors: Kyle Lowry, Fred Van Fleet, OG Anunoby, and pick#4

Everybody's hanging up on them
    Last edited by infinity2152; 07-29-2021 at 11:08 PM.

Highly upsetting to see the talent still let on the board, two of which are very good point guards, and hearing no buzz from the bulls in regard to that or in the draft period

Quote Originally Posted by infinity2152 View Post
    Hell Yeah!!! Anybody seeing the Sixer's asking price for Simmons, though?

Warriors: Andrew Wiggins, James Wiseman, picks #7 and #14, and two future firsts
    Spurs: 4 first round picks, three pick swaps, and good young player (probably Murray or White)
    Raptors: Kyle Lowry, Fred Van Fleet, OG Anunoby, and pick#4

Everybody's hanging up on them
    Its cause they are crazy..... If they truely value him like that (those are better than Jimmy Butler.... Kevin love.... And probably what Dame lillard will cost) keep him. I honestly view him closer to draymond green then Lebron james. We can talk if he develops a shot every year for the next 5. He has yet to show any improvement or even a desire to get better.

Jt thor is my hope. A young guy with 3-4 ability defensive ability...Shot blocking..athletism and developing offensive game.

1 pick away here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    1 pick away here.
    Butler please!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Jt thor is my hope. A young guy with 3-4 ability defensive ability...Shot blocking..athletism and developing offensive game.
    Thatís who I wanted before cooper, butler and ayo were still on the board, all of which I thought would be gone

Canít believe Butler and Dosumnu are still there. Really wanted Butler for some time.

Dosumnu!

Suposedly its Auo dosumnu

Ayo it is. Wonít complain. Letís trade back into the 2nd and get Butler too lol.

Bulls have almost completely replaced the young guys, once Lauri is gone. Ayo, Marko, Pat Will, Troy Brown Jr, Coby White, lot of promising prospects. 5 players 22 or under. After giving up firsts and Wendell to get an Allstar! Not bad at all.

Page 39 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast