Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    For reference for those who don't remember

https://mobile.twitter.com/wojespn/s...80105240432642

This is again one of the reasons I think we can get something for Lauri. If sato can net a couple of 2nd round picks.... I think Lauri will net you something too. Not sure what.... But something over nothing

Getting Rose would be incredible. Won't break the bank, tons of experience with success and hard times in the league, and can really help Ayo navigate being a Bull with family and friends in the Chi. We know he's a baller, could really help the young guys, Coby too.

Mark Schanowski
    @MarkSchanowski
    Watching NBA TVs free agency special. Well respected @ChrisBHaynes reports unless theres a major hiccup, sources tell him Lonzo Ball intends to work out a contract with the Bulls. Pelicans are going hard after free agent PG Kyle Lowry.

That's what's up! Don't know what the Pels are thinking, Lonzo much better fit age wise than Lowry, and he showed great improvement last year, but let's go! Probably see how CP3 raised the Suns young players up, and think they can contend soon.

Need to make that offer day one, before Lowry gets to sign elsewhere. Think we'll need to trade Sato and/or Thad to clear enough space. Think if we trade Sato for picks, that brings us to 22 mill cap space. They have to do it before the deadline today.
    Last edited by infinity2152; 08-01-2021 at 02:08 AM.

Rose and Ball would be great. Id be really happy with that
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=201467&dateline=16293  13413

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Mark Schanowski
    @MarkSchanowski
    Watching NBA TVs free agency special. Well respected @ChrisBHaynes reports unless theres a major hiccup, sources tell him Lonzo Ball intends to work out a contract with the Bulls. Pelicans are going hard after free agent PG Kyle Lowry.
    Another tweet I just read

https://mobile.twitter.com/ProCityHo...91496303144964

Lonzo is expected to receive a big offer sheet from the Chicago Bulls if they can move Thad Young and Tomas Satoransky.

There is real interest in a reunion on both sides between Derrick Rose and the Chicago Bulls

---------

Seems... Idk.. A little odd to me almost like we would rather keep Lauri then Thad... And I thoight Thad played better for our starting lineup and Lauri was going to be replaced by Marko Simonovic.

But honestly I think lonzo does a lot for us. So I would be happy.

I dont buy us keeping Lauri and trading Thad. Sato is def the guy moving if we sign Ball. Especially hearing that we are interested in Rose too.

If we really wanted to move Thad, with us having Ball/Lavine/Rose/White/Dosumnu, maybe we could engage the Pistons in a trade. White/Thad/future 1st for Grant. If we had Ball/Lavine/Pat/Grant/Vuc, wed be well on our way to the postseason.

2021-2022 Chicago Bulls OFFSEASON THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I dont buy us keeping Lauri and trading Thad. Sato is def the guy moving if we sign Ball. Especially hearing that we are interested in Rose too.

If we really wanted to move Thad, with us having Ball/Lavine/Rose/White/Dosumnu, maybe we could engage the Pistons in a trade. White/Thad/future 1st for Grant. If we had Ball/Lavine/Pat/Grant/Vuc, wed be well on our way to the postseason.
    Man if we could get Grant and plug him at the 4, that would be a dream. But Detroit probably wants him as part of their new young core with Cade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Man if we could get Grant and plug him at the 4, that would be a dream. But Detroit probably wants him as part of their new young core with Cade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed. I feel grant is the perfect piece we need to, in theory, complete this team. But after how he played next year it might take a haul about the same that it took for vuc which we just dont have. If Thad, sato, white, future first and a couple seconds would get it done Id be all in tho. Or maybe get a third team
    Involved and send Sato and Thad their way for some picks or other young players to send to Detroit.

Is Grant really a 4 though? Hes 68 which would be ok there but hes only 210 pounds. Thad is also 68 but 235 pounds.
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=201467&dateline=16293  13413

If they keep Lauri, it'll probably be for a later trade, assuming they can't sign and trade him. Let's us operate as over the cap team, and keeps us from losing him for nothing.

Teams that are saving cap for big name players may be more willing to trade for him after the stars are gone, or they've spent their cash. If we had Lauri signed for say $20 mill right now, we'd have no problem trading him for assets, say that Jeremi Grant trade.
    Last edited by infinity2152; 08-01-2021 at 11:13 AM.

Where is this notion that we are keeping lauri coming from?? We had to give him the QO to be able to sign and trade him or the biggest fall back plan ever if we strike out on everyone but if assume its only to get something back in a sign and trade which without the offer we could not do its nothing more or nothing less
    Last edited by Wxlves; 08-01-2021 at 11:30 AM.

Simple fact is, why lose him for nothing if you don't have to? If we can't find the sign and trade and he doesn't get an out sized offer, they could re-sign him over the cap and trade him before the deadline for pieces or picks. The only reason to not re-sign him would be if they have to do it before they fill their holes. If they have to match before they fix PG , they might let him go. He's not great, but he's worth signing, if only to trade later.

We don't even know what kind of offers he'll, but if he gets offers, he's obviously tradeable.
    Last edited by infinity2152; 08-01-2021 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wxlves View Post
    Where is this notion that we are keeping lauri coming from?? We had to give him the QO to be able to sign and trade him or the biggest fall back plan ever if we strike out on everyone but if assume its only to get something back in a sign and trade which without the offer we could not do its nothing more or nothing less
    The tweet I posted thag said something along the lines of trading sato and Thad. To pay for Lonzo. Which would insinuate u probably are keeping Lauri..... OR.........Relying on a 2nd round pick at PF..... OR the rediculous notion i keep hearing because people will try anything to play Williams out of position at the 4....... Playing Rose at PG...... And Lonzo at the 3. That way we are not only small at the 4..... But the 3 too. I swear some people would do anything to see Williams at the 4 for no logical reason. Even heard someone say trade for Smart and play him at the 3... Its ****ing nanas.

Page 42 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast