Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1545
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...lls-own-future

"At the end of the day it's a business," LaVine told ESPN on Thursday. "They did what was best for the team and I will continue to go out there and do what's best for the team as well. This season going forward is going to be extremely crucial not just for me but for everybody. Winning would take care of everything."

Really puts this offseason into perspective. We had to try to do something big, because winning is the only thing that is going to maybe keep Lavine here.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little nervous about this situation. With all the pressures from stars around the league, I could honestly see Lavine opting for a team with a 2 way star on it already. That would break our hearts!

I think if we are a fringy playoff team fighting for a play in spot by the trade deadline, you have to seriously consider trading him for a kings ransom. It doesn't sound like he intends to stay here if we aren't a true contender, and these are the pieces we have to gel with to keep him to stay.

Of course we couldn't enter the season fully healthy

No I think Bulls make the playoffs this year straight up not even a play in team...y'all make it like how the Hawks and Knicks did last year...y'all end up as one of the top teams in the East if healthy

Lavine already speaking like that, not a good sign.

We canít let him walk for nothing. Need to get a haul at the deadline if the team is struggling in the lower tier of the East playoff teams and heís given no indication of wanting to extend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Billy D and Arty have a lot of pressure to succeed and succeed in style this year. Zach bouncing would be sucha cowardly move. Arty put his reputation on the line going for broke to get him a fully functional lineup with 2 big scorers, a distributor and a wing defender.

Porter got paid big time. I think everyone on this board wanted him over the turd Carter Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Yeah Billy D and Arty have a lot of pressure to succeed and succeed in style this year. Zach bouncing would be sucha cowardly move. Arty put his reputation on the line going for broke to get him a fully functional lineup with 2 big scorers, a distributor and a wing defender.
    Yeah if y'all don't make the playoffs or at least play in, Lavine is all but gone

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Yeah if y'all don't make the playoffs or at least play in, Lavine is all but gone
    I think he's gone if we only make the play in. I'm not sold he stays if we are a 1st round exit either. I know he's just saying the right things, but the tone of his statements sound like someone that will look for a Super Team now rather then later. I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to team up with Zion or some other young up and coming superstar.

Not gonna lie, I'm a little nervous about Lavine's impending Free Agency. NBA players are about as loyal as Judas lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I think he's gone if we only make the play in. I'm not sold he stays if we are a 1st round exit either. I know he's just saying the right things, but the tone of his statements sound like someone that will look for a Super Team now rather then later. I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to team up with Zion or some other young up and coming superstar.

Not gonna lie, I'm a little nervous about Lavine's impending Free Agency. NBA players are about as loyal as Judas lol.
    Yeah but I can't see Lavine leaving to go to New Orleans especially to team up with Zion and Ingram especially when the Pelicans are not that much better than the Bulls. Now I can see Lavine going to teams like the Knicks, Clippers, Warriors, Bucks, Suns, or to the Mavericks or to the Hawks especially if the Bulls are not contending and he wants to link up with guys.

What team s going to have star power better than the Bulls, and cap space for a max contract? Be easier to draw a superstar here, Derozan,Coby White, pick could maybe get a disgruntled superstar like Ben Simmons or Ball, Derozan, picks if Lillard decides to jet. Zion may want to leave NO, anyway, other superstars too. Bulls have some nice trading pieces if a star decides he wants to team up with Zach. A Ball, Lavine, Simmons, Williams, Vucevic lineup could go hard, be top 19 defensively and offensively.

Cavaliers vs Bulls on Tuesday night...pre-season game at 8:00 pm...first chance to catch Lonzo, DeRozan, Lavine and Vucevic together...the new Big 4 in Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Cavaliers vs Bulls on Tuesday night...pre-season game at 8:00 pm...first chance to catch Lonzo, DeRozan, Lavine and Vucevic together...the new Big 4 in Chicago
    Preseason Thread! Join us there.

Oh how fun it is to have a modern day lineup. Have fun watching Lauri not be able to even post up pgs cle