Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 63 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Anybody worried about this teams defense? Not too concerned, but a lot of people say itís going to be ugly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Losing Thad and Temple hurts on that end as both were good defensively, but people say Ball and Caruso are good defender. Coby and Lauri are the ones who kill us so we need to limit them.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post
    Bucks and Nets are good. The 76ers are overrated

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    They still led the east over the prior two. U I don't expect them to win anything but the bulls held the #1 seed too and never won a thing. Regular season is not the playoffs.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    For fun.... Here are the updated cap spaces

https://mobile.twitter.com/KeithSmit...72513339510786

Basically nobody has much money. Bulls might have 9.5 if they turn Caruso into a Sign and trade which IMO seems unlikely (do we even have a 2nd round pick to do it at this point) maybe the lakers help us though for the trade exception?

2 teams with any money left are

1) OKC.... With 28
    2) Spurs.... With 30.5 (maybe not)

Spurs I beleive this number eas prior to them absorbing Thad and Aminu.... Which is 24 mil or so. So they are likely out. And it seems like if they wanted Lauri..... They would have taken him in the S&T deal.

OKC could also just offer him that as well. But have not heard much on them being interested either.

Outside of them.... Nobody can offer Lauri more than 9.5 per..... Which i think no mater what your opinions on Lauri..... You match that deal and figure out a move from there. Obviously there is potential for a sign and trade.... But if a team cant afford him without your help they will have to pay for his services in some sort of picks or player in return.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post
    Anybody worried about this teams defense? Not too concerned, but a lot of people say itís going to be ugly.

Starting 5 defense isnt good. PAT will need to prove himself has a + defenser.
    Caruso will probably see lots of minutes. TBJ is also a good defender. We are missing a Rim protector.

2021-2022 Chicago Bulls OFFSEASON THREAD

Chicago Bulls ended the season 12th in Team Defensive Rating , one of the Bulls biggest flaws were point of attack defense and pick and roll defense . Adding Lonzo and def Caruso should def help in that department. Caruso being good in pick and roll defense will also help the drop coverage defense with Vuc. But Bulls biggest flaw turned out was their offense which ranked 21st in the NBA. Lets say they might have addressed a lot

https://www.nba.com/stats/teams/defe...gular%20Season
    Last edited by Stunner; 08-04-2021 at 08:05 AM.

Wonder if milsap would wanna come

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Chicago Bulls ended the season 12th in Team Defensive Rating , one of the Bulls biggest flaws were point of attack defense and pick and roll defense . Adding Lonzo and def Caruso should def help in that department. Caruso being good in pick and roll defense will also help the drop coverage defense with Vuc. But Bulls biggest flaw turned out was their offense which ranked 21st in the NBA. Lets say they might have addressed a lot

https://www.nba.com/stats/teams/defe...gular%20Season
    Yep. And they have much greater defensive versatility now. Very excited.

2021-2022 Chicago Bulls OFFSEASON THREAD

Deleted
    Last edited by Stunner; 08-04-2021 at 09:07 AM.

I always find it interesting when people bring up Derozans playoff failures. They talk about it, but donít bring up the fact that outside of Lowry, who also struggled those years, they didnít have other legit scoring options.

This will not be an issue here. Lavine is a true every level go to scorer. Vuc is a capable go to scorer and a really good 2nd option. Throw in 2 young solid up and coming role players in Ball and Pat. We arenít the Derozan Raptors.

Quote Originally Posted by infinity2152 View Post
    It's not so much eager to move on from Coby. With Lonzo and Caruso on 4 year contracts, hopefully we re-sign Lavine, where are Coby's minutes going to come from? That's not even including Ayo. Coby will be in his third year and will be looking to get paid soon. Would you pay Coby 15-20 mill to come behind Lonzo or Zach? Or trade him for a position we actually need depth for, like big man depth?

Caruso or Ayo could be sixth man guards for much less money. I mean, we just added 3 guards, two of them PG's and Ayo is basically Coby-Lite. Derozan can play guard too. We need reliable backup bigs in case of injury more.
    Coby has two more years left with us on a rookie contract though. And I would resign him at $15M easily. Look at what Duncan Robinson just got. When you operate over the cap youíve gotta keep those guys on your roster because you wonít be able to sign others to replace them.

If Ayo ends up being as good as Coby, thatís great, but there is a reason he slipped to the second round so he is far from a sure thing. We can all be excited about his potential but we also need to be realistic. Coby was the 7th pick for a reason too. I also donít see Caruso as a sixth man spark plug scorer. He seems to be more of a defender and decent offensive player.
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=201467&dateline=16293  13413

Lonzo, LaVine, Vucevic and DeRozan Big 4...I like it

Page 63 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast