Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103
Results 1,531 to 1,533 of 1533
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...lls-own-future

"At the end of the day it's a business," LaVine told ESPN on Thursday. "They did what was best for the team and I will continue to go out there and do what's best for the team as well. This season going forward is going to be extremely crucial not just for me but for everybody. Winning would take care of everything."

Really puts this offseason into perspective. We had to try to do something big, because winning is the only thing that is going to maybe keep Lavine here.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little nervous about this situation. With all the pressures from stars around the league, I could honestly see Lavine opting for a team with a 2 way star on it already. That would break our hearts!

I think if we are a fringy playoff team fighting for a play in spot by the trade deadline, you have to seriously consider trading him for a kings ransom. It doesn't sound like he intends to stay here if we aren't a true contender, and these are the pieces we have to gel with to keep him to stay.

Of course we couldn't enter the season fully healthy