Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2021 Offseason

Len, Harkles, Holmes, all cheap, acceptable contracts. So this is how it feels to have a competent FO.

Watching the California Classic and Mitchell definitely looks the part. We’re gonna see a lot of three guard lineups.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    Watching the California Classic and Mitchell definitely looks the part. We’re gonna see a lot of three guard lineups.
    He can easily guard 1-3.

We just re-signed Terrence Davis. Another solid move (although I haven’t seen the contract details yet).

Mitchell has looked really good so far. He is definitely going to be a difference maker on the defensive end.

I also really like Emanuel Terry. He looks like a strong candidate for a two way contract.

Kings picked up the option on Damion Jones. The only thing I can think of is that the Kings view Tristan Thompson as a asset and not a piece

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Kings picked up the option on Damion Jones. The only thing I can think of is that the Kings view Tristan Thompson as a asset and not a piece
    Wright was probably a better asset than Thompson. I think they plan to use Thompson at PF, which I don’t love.

I feel like the more time passes, the less likely we actually make that big move that puts the pieces together. That will be very disappointing.

Yeah we're gonna be left with a angry bagley/buddy sulking the whole season.

Thanks to covid the rule changed from 60 days to 19 days. Those guys like Kuzma and Harrell who were traded earlier cannot be involved in a trade until at least Aug 25th. Its possible that a trade could still be coming its just the Kings have to wait until the 19 days go by for some players.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12