Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    wow cole getting hit hard this inning which is shocking to me on 2 strikes first 3 batters because he has great stuff he just missed on location..

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    wow cole getting hit hard this inning which is shocking to me on 2 strikes first 3 batters because he has great stuff he just missed on location..
    cole giving up 3 runs his worst of the season bad location even though he has great stuff not his night

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Yeah it says that now but it didnít say that when I made my first post YESTERDAY . Remember dayners edited that post just 4 hours ago to include the 4th match up. Do you really think itís just a coincidence that dayners edited his post just 33 mins after I pointed out that the post had 3 match ups instead of 4 ?
    ahh poor Jorge, so desperate to be correct. Yes i edited my thread but it nothing to do with what you posted, i hadn't even seen that post until now. If you look Doc posted a GDT, I noticed he had a 4th game listed and i forgot to check if it was a 4 games series

The Jorge playbook

Say something dumb.
    Get called out for saying something dumb
    Give a quick one-liner to move the goalposts
    Dismiss evidence provided of why he's wrong and how he has moved the goal posts.
    Double down on moving the goalposts
    Deny he said the first thing
    Act like a victim and blame everyone else
    Move back to #1.

cole giving up 3 runs his worst of the season bad location even though he has great stuff not his night
    Even the best pitchers throw a klunker or two during a season . Itís just really bad right now since the yanks arenít hitting .

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    ahh poor Jorge, so desperate to be correct. Yes i edited my thread but it nothing to do with what you posted, i hadn't even seen that post until now. If you look Doc posted a GDT, I noticed he had a 4th game listed and i forgot to check if it was a 4 games series

The Jorge playbook

Say something dumb.
    Get called out for saying something dumb
    Give a quick one-liner to move the goalposts
    Dismiss evidence provided of why he's wrong and how he has moved the goal posts.
    Double down on moving the goalposts
    Deny he said the moved the goalposts
    Act like a victim and blame everyone else
    Move back to #1.
    What the heck are you talking about ? I called out your mistake and you edited your post soon after . Why else would you suddenly find the need to edit your own post almost 24 hours after you posted it ?
    Last edited by Posada20; 05-17-2021 at 08:57 PM.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    I can't imagine the whining in this forum if this was Sanchez.

https://t.co/XkHziQMNid

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    I can't imagine the whining in this forum if this was Sanchez.

https://t.co/XkHziQMNid

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    There wouldn't be any whining but he aneurysms would be like wildfire.

Ignorance is bliss

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    What the heck are you talking about ? I called out your mistake and you edited your post soon after . Why else would you suddenly find the need to edit your own post almost 24 hours after you posted it ?
    Weak.
    Weak.
    Weak
    Debil
    Debil
    Debil

Debil Posada
    The only time he's strong is when he's shoveling manure and even then he's only half strong because he runs out of breath telling lies and whining.

Ignorance is bliss

Man this teams needs a bat(s) bad. Who would have thought the offense would have been the issue coming into the season? Crazy. Hope the Yanks don't waste more prime years by standing pat at the deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Man this teams needs a bat(s) bad. Who would have thought the offense would have been the issue coming into the season? Crazy. Hope the Yanks don't waste more prime years by standing pat at the deadline.
    They will get a bat but it wonít be anyone a lot better than what they already got since hal wonít go past 210 mill

Tonight is squarely on the offense . Cant expect to win when your offense scores just run ...,

Pathetic loss tonight. Cole against a pitcher with a 6.63 ERA. What a joke. And yes I know itís not officially a loss, but if anyone thinks this anemic offense is going to score 5 runs tonight, you must believe in the tooth fairy and Santa Claus too.

Tonight is squarely on the offense . Cant expect to win when your offense scores just run ...,
    amazing how many times this year the yanks offense makes a crappy pitcher look like a ace..

amazing how many times this year the yanks offense makes a crappy pitcher look like a ace..
    Actually I have seen that a lot over the years but itís more glaring now since itís happening so often this season

Worst loss of the year as far as Iím concerned.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast