Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Idk elf is our best shot at slowing Trae down
    Until someone sets a screen on him, dude can’t fight through or get skinny on screens at all.

Randle looking really tried at the end of this 3rd quarter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Idk elf is our best shot at slowing Trae down
    If Frank replaced the mins we give Elf, we'd improve tremendously in all aspects. Frank heads up always gives Trey problems, but he never gets big mins.

I'm telling u man, Frank will be our secret weapon if he gets a shot come playoffs. I also think Obi will play a very important role in how far we can go

Quote Originally Posted by Mayweather&NYK View Post
    If Frank replaced the mins we give Elf, we'd improve tremendously in all aspects. Frank heads up always gives Trey problems, but he never gets big mins.

I'm telling u man, Frank will be our secret weapon if he gets a shot come playoffs. I also think Obi will play a very important role in how far we can go
    Meh I'm hoping luca is ready to go frank is to inconsistent for me

Lol just like that... Quick steal by Frank 😂

When Randle caught the ball in the middle of the zone if he shot it every time without dribbling we would have been way better off.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Until someone sets a screen on him, dude can’t fight through or get skinny on screens at all.
    Meh he's not the greatest he's just the best option we have unless luca is ready to go

Meh he's not the greatest he's just the best option we have unless luca is ready to go
    Luca is a total question mark. I’m not depending on him at all until we see him against NBA comp. YouTube highlights mean nothing.

Lol just like that... Quick steal by Frank 😂
    Man I feel like a whole offseason for frank with thibs and frank will be a beast next year watch

Meh I'm hoping luca is ready to go frank is to inconsistent for me
    I don't think Luka is playing with the team this year. And for what we have currently in the roster, I personally think adding Burks to the starting lineup is our best unit, with D.Rose and Quickley coming off the bench, but I think if you add Frank to the bench unit along with Obi and Taj, we stay steady in all areas. Our depth is our strength, and Peyton has to be on the verge of losing his role ...

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    When Randle caught the ball in the middle of the zone if he shot it every time without dribbling we would have been way better off.

yep

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Luca is a total question mark. I’m not depending on him at all until we see him against NBA comp. YouTube highlights mean nothing.
    Well Campazzo from the Nuggets gives me hope luca is literally a younger version of him and he doesn't have to be great just outplay elf which shouldn't be hard

Also that Mike James dude we could've got is balling right now in brk

Parker and Williams 10-15 against Randle

I don't think Luka is playing with the team this year. And for what we have currently in the roster, I personally think adding Burks to the starting lineup is our best unit, with D.Rose and Quickley coming off the bench, but I think if you add Frank to the bench unit along with Obi and Taj, we stay steady in all areas. Our depth is our strength, and Peyton has to be on the verge of losing his role ...
    He's already in protocol and he'll be ready for the playoffs idk if thibs plays him but he's definitely already here

He's already in protocol and he'll be ready for the playoffs idk if thibs plays him but he's definitely already here
    👀

Another weapon with a nice pedigree... And now they are also not ruling out Mitch for a return ...

Man... How beautiful would that be

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast