Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

GT#72 Boston Celtics (36-35) @ Más Resucitado Knicks (40-31): Matinee Last Call

This is it. Last game of the regular season. Knicks get the win, they should clinch 5th seed (assuming the Bucks defeat the Miami Heat)

Random Thoughts...

1. Is the Fix in(?): Whoever made this schedule loves to mess with the minds of Knick fans. Last game of the season. Second game of a matinee Back to back. Knicks just survived an OT win. Facing Boston, the mortal enemy city of New York. Really, NBA?

2. The Death of a Troll: Bill Simmons aka the Sports Guy was introduced as this shameless, biased Boston fan that made a fortune trolling New York fans before rubbing the NFL commissioner the wrong way and fired to start his own gig, the Ringer. Up until now, Bill had either the Sawx (2004), Patriots Dynasty w/ Brady, or Celtics to cackle about. The Sawx are rebuilding, Brady went to Tampa, and the Celtics are a 7th Seed and a participant of the Play-in. No more New York teams to humiliate. What does Billy Boy do in his spare time?

Let's do this, Knicks.

We win we’re the 4th seed.

Lets win this
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

GT#72 Boston Celtics (36-35) @ Más Resucitado Knicks (40-31): Matinee Last Call

LETS GO!!! Pumped to watch this tomorrow.

No Jaylen brown, 7th seed already locked in, they should sit Tatum.

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    No Jaylen brown, 7th seed already locked in, they should sit Tatum.
    We can beat them with our without Tatum.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Jaylen Brown is a huge loss to what the Celtics do on both sides of the ball.

I've never been impressed with neither Kemba Walker nor Fournier. Neither player has really made the team better.

Walker is an albatross. He is owed $70M over next two seasons. WOW. Overpay much?

Fournier is off the books. He'll probably land somewhere like Detroit or Cleveland where he can get his money and put up nice numbers in a non-competitive team.

I like the Knicks' chances to snatch the #4 seed. This team is something special.

Kemba, Smart, Thompson, Pat Williams all confirmed out and sounds like Tatum and Fournier are gonna be GTDs and most likely take the night off.

Jayson Tatum (left ankle impingement) and Evan Fournier (right knee hyperflexion) have been ruled out for Sunday's game against the Knicks.

Sounds like they are emptying their bench to play us.

https://twitter.com/tommybeer/status...540688902?s=21

Celtic resting starter today. Let’s take care of business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Why don't the celtics just forfeit the game? Could they even dressed 7 players?

wow the 4th seed is being handed to us today practically. we better damn sure take it

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    wow the 4th seed is being handed to us today practically. we better damn sure take it
    Let’s hope we close this season with a feel-good blowout. I want to see Pinson out there to close the game.

there was no reason for Celts to play hard this game in fact playing everyone and losing would be worse.

that said remember the bucks game? No starters, no key off the bench players, and we did not show upt

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast