Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    I know I'll do my best

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    YOU'RE BEST ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH...LOL unless you're 20.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Toppin is going to be good. I heard on the Man, Man, Man podcast Obi compared to Shawn Marion. That would be awesome.
    Hoping for the best with him and I like some of what I’m seeing for sure but that is a trash comp lol. Matrix was an incredible switchable defender. I don’t see it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Rozier...lol. The Hornets put up a measly 5 pts in OT.
    Burks playing the one, if he remains next season, may play in a pg rotation. Burks with the first unit can help stretch the floor and penetrate at times. Then Rose, IQ, Toppin and fill in the back up center and small forward behind RB. The roster can be filled out with the draft picks. Burks and RB are keepers. Can't let them go. Versatile wings are the NBA skill position of most value

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Burks playing the one, if he remains next season, may play in a pg rotation. Burks with the first unit can help stretch the floor and penetrate at times. Then Rose, IQ, Toppin and fill in the back up center and small forward behind RB. The roster can be filled out with the draft picks. Burks and RB are keepers. Can't let them go. Versatile wings are the NBA skill position of most value
    I agree. I love this team. I don't think the Knicks have to go crazy in the off season. Make some inquiries. Let the deal come to them.

I would like to see Elfrid Payton LEAVE. Replace him with Lonzo Ball IF the right deal is there.

Good win , let’s go Knicks

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFanAlways View Post
    YOU'RE BEST ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH...LOL unless you're 20.
    I'll still try I won't give up.

I agree. I love this team. I don't think the Knicks have to go crazy in the off season. Make some inquiries. Let the deal come to them.

I would like to see Elfrid Payton LEAVE. Replace him with Lonzo Ball IF the right deal is there.
    Yep or Lowry or Conley. Or just go with Burk. We have lots of options.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 05-15-2021 at 06:59 PM.

I don’t think they played very well today. They still beat a pretty talented and motivated team. I’m not sure when this team made the jump for feisty to just good but it happened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I don’t think they played very well today. They still beat a pretty talented and motivated team. I’m not sure when this team made the jump for feisty to just good but it happened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They played well even though Rose and RJ didn't show up they just lost focus after 17 pt lead when hornets went small ball but still they destroyed hornets in OT.

Randle took over the game when he played with Burks Bully and IQ this was probably the best lineup I have seen so far this season.

Maybe even keep Frank. If you start Quickly at point and play him with the starters he can add an elite shooter along with RB to spread the court for Barrett and Randall will be the primary distributer. Second unit can be Rose, Burk, Frank, Obi and a center. Then fill out the roster with who we draft. Free agency if we strike out won't be the end of the world

Bucks beating Miami right now. If they win and we win tomorrow here comes 4th seed baby!

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Noel is a shot blocking machine, think some of y’all are underrating the difference that makes in a lot of these games
    Yeah he went bananas in that 3rd quarter. He’s not perfect by any means, but he does exactly what Thibs wants from his 5s.

Just finished the game. Got super busy today and forgot to even stick this thread lol. My bad guys!

Lets win tomorrow and secure that 4th seed!

Also Randle with another triple double. What a remarkable talent and season he’s had. Wow.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast