Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34

Thread: Kelenic

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    46,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Neither is my ex :/


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You say that like itís a bad thing.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    And today he went 0-5 with 3 kís.
    I love this fanbase for being as dedicated as they are but they are also super dramatic. Every prospect this team trades is a future HOFer. Kelenic is already primed to take Mike Trout's spot as the best player in baseball apparently.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,710
    This thread seems unnecessary


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    35,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Neither is my ex :/


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did you also trade her in for a druggie you're paying tens of millions of dollars to and another person who sucks at their job?

    Don't worry. He's got this.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    23,139
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Did you also trade her in for a druggie you're paying tens of millions of dollars to and another person who sucks at their job?
    If the other person actually sucked then I wouldnít be complaining.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    35,505
    Well played

    Don't worry. He's got this.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Halfmoon, NY
    Posts
    6,032
    An unnecessary threadÖ interesting concept. Let me know when itís ok with the brain trust here to post another one.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyman View Post
    An unnecessary threadÖ interesting concept. Let me know when itís ok with the brain trust here to post another one.
    Heís not in the organization anymore. We all wish he was but itís beating a dead horse at this point gotta move on


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    51,914
    Quote Originally Posted by manningtotyree View Post
    heís not in the organization anymore. We all wish he was but itís beating a dead horse at this point gotta move on


    sent from my iphone using tapatalk
    never!


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    51,914
    I am not even mad they traded him, I am just annoyed in what they got in return. A 36 year old PED abuser and a reliever. It was an awful move by a GM who had the best interest of his former client and not in the Franchise he was working for.

    The Mets already lost the trade, it doesn't matter what Kelenic does from here on out. Much like the Kazmir trade, the Mets lost the trade once it was made. Who cares if Victor (Carlos) Zambrano was any good.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    9,693
    Kelenic is now just 4 for 25. What do u guys think about closing this unnecessary thread about another teams player? We don't need to track his career here. Best to shut it down while he's not doing great.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Flushing, 10/16/69
    Posts
    2,250
    Yeah. Let's stay focused: this is a exclusively a Mets/day traders forum!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    381
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    This trade is going to make the Jay Buhner trade look like a steal for the Yankees.

    To be frank it already does. Every time Kelenic does something good it will be that much worse.

    A pox on the phony GM of Mets-land.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "But my baseball people kept saying 'Ken Phelps! Ken Phelps'! "

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUwSxqnRW-8

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,860
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Kelenic is now just 4 for 25. What do u guys think about closing this unnecessary thread about another teams player? We don't need to track his career here. Best to shut it down while he's not doing great.
    Like I said before, Met fans want Kelenic to be a HOF caliber player so they have something to commiserate over. Its a need in this fanbase to carry a woe is us mentality. The media loves it because its easy clickbait.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    60ft 6in away
    Posts
    14,146
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Like I said before, Met fans want Kelenic to be a HOF caliber player so they have something to commiserate over. Its a need in this fanbase to carry a woe is us mentality. The media loves it because its easy clickbait.
    I respect and admire your tenacious optimism.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •