Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Are the Lakers Trying to Avoid Playing the LA Clippers?

Let's be real, AD and LeBron know they are not 100% healthy and want no smoke from their father Rondo with Kawhi and George salivating.

The Lakers are lucky the Clippers (maybe a bit overconfident) rested Kawhi and George and fell to the worst team in the NBA Rockets.

Now, we won't be able to see a Lakers-Clippers showdown until the WCF .... granted the Lakers actually even get past the play-in tourney.

It seems most of the playoffs teams are not trying to win down the stretch. With the compressed schedule I think teams are prioritizing rest over seeding.

And are the Clippers trying to avoid the Nuggets to prevent another playoff beatdown?

Very interesting topic and something that should be discussed. OP is on fire.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    And are the Clippers trying to avoid the Nuggets to prevent another playoff beatdown?

Very interesting topic and something that should be discussed. OP is on fire.
    Nuggets donít have Murray

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Nuggets donít have Murray
    Heís mocking you.

The Lakers are lucky that the Clippers didnít know a win would of set the Clippers in top half of the bracket with the Lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Let's be real, AD and LeBron know they are not 100% healthy and want no smoke from their father Rondo with Kawhi and George salivating.

The Lakers are lucky the Clippers (maybe a bit overconfident) rested Kawhi and George and fell to the worst team in the NBA Rockets.

Now, we won't be able to see a Lakers-Clippers showdown until the WCF .... granted the Lakers actually even get past the play-in tourney.
    Youíre obsession with the Clippers is cute..

Itís very possible that neither the Lakers or Clippers make it out of the 1st round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. 05-17-2021, 01:53 PM
    Reason
    Insults/Responses to a deleted post

10. 05-17-2021, 03:29 PM
    Reason
    Insults/Responses to a deleted post

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    He's a Lakers fan who makes threads about how garbage they are so other posters can tell him how good they actually are. Its the most odd thing I've ever witnessed.
    Heís been around for years under different dupe accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Is that clown a Lakers or Clippers fan?
    Let me know when you do find out. He comes off as a clippers fan disguised as a laker fan. Itís awkward

There used to be a troll here I believe named amoster. I think it's him.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    There used to be a troll here I believe named amoster. I think it's him.
    Amosler1

Goat troll

Lavar isnít on his level

It's like he didn't watch the Clippers throw away two games to the biggest tank jobs in the NBA, thus avoiding the third seed and the Lakers until the conference finals, unless they are beaten by the Warriors Wednesday.

UPDATE: Maybe LaVar is taking a page from LeBron's book. We just watched LeBron talk up Curry as MVP, which he's done to his opponents several times to make his win look more impressive.
    Last edited by mrblisterdundee; 05-17-2021 at 10:53 PM.

.. More like the Clippers avoided the Lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    It's like he didn't watch the Clippers throw away two games to the biggest tank jobs in the NBA, thus avoiding the third seed and the Lakers until the conference finals, unless they are beaten by the Warriors Wednesday.

UPDATE: Maybe LaVar is taking a page from LeBron's book. We just watched LeBron talk up Curry as MVP, which he's done to his opponents several times to make his win look more impressive.
    Hahahahahahahahaha