Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

ECW New Jack Dead at 58

Former ECW wrestler has died from a Heart Attack he was 58.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz...-heart-attack/

Guy was dangerous to work with so itís one of these should anyone feel bad? I mean he admitted he tried killing someone during a wrestling match and even stabbed someone 16 times.
    Last edited by BSF101; 05-15-2021 at 12:26 AM.

I don't feel sad over the loss. This guy was a thug, I still haven't watched his episode of Dark Side of the ring. He stabbed someone in the ring, he beat a guy with an aluminum bat, he cut to **** that kid in the Mass Transit incident, you also have the Vic Grimes incidents. He was just not a good person.

Yeah, he was a douche and that episode was hard to watch because of how reckless he was.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I don't feel sad over the loss. This guy was a thug, I still haven't watched his episode of Dark Side of the ring. He stabbed someone in the ring, he beat a guy with an aluminum bat, he cut to **** that kid in the Mass Transit incident, you also have the Vic Grimes incidents. He was just not a good person.

cmon half the **** they did in ecw they had to be on something no normal person would ever put there body through that ****

RIP NEWJACK

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    cmon half the **** they did in ecw they had to be on something no normal person would ever put there body through that ****

RIP NEWJACK
    that would be a legit excuse if most of the stuff he did was in ECW but, the Gypsy Joe incident happened after ECW folded,

After ECW folded in 2001, New Jack found himself on the independent circuit in 2003 shooting on 69-year-old "Gypsy Joe" Gene Madrid, who at the time didnít look it but was one of the pioneers of the hardcore style of wrestling.

Gypsy Joe had made a name for himself, mostly in Tennessee and the Southeastern region during the Ď70s and in Mexico, Japan, and Puerto Rico. On this occasion, it seems like New Jack didnít believe Joe even belonged in the ring with him when he allegedly told New Jack, "Iíll teach you how to do hardcore, kid."

In an interview, New Jack described the veteran as "a midget with pink *******-stained tights" and had other disparaging comments for Joe as well.

"Iím known as one of the most hardcore, violent, [whatever, whatever] diving off balconiesÖ in the history of this business, and you got this 97-year-old dude that was around when gas was 12-cents a gallon, and Jesus and Moses were tag-teaming."

New Jack continues, "Then he thinks that heís going to get in the ring and try and handle me?" New Jack asserts, "I almost killed Gypsy Joe. I got an aluminum baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire and whooped his ***, bro."
    As New Jack describes it, "Hunter Lane backs me up and punches me in the eye, and the second time he punches me on the nose. He tried to go under me and scoop me, and I hooked him (clenched him in a front facelock)Ö I went in my pocket, took out my knife, and started stabbing. I forgot this ******* was on videoÖ again."
    The first Vic Grimes incident happened in ECW and Grimes didn't want to do the high spot and the fall was botched when New Jack tried to force it and New Jack got seriously hurt, a few years later after ECW folded Grimes and New Jack were working together again and it was in a scaffold match and New Jack used a taser on Grimes which made Grimes unstable and then Jack threw him off the scaffold missing most of tables and Grimes landed on the turnbuckle almost killing him.

New Jack had stopped at a pawn shop before heading to the match and picked up a 50,000-volt stun gun, which he proceeded to shock Grimes with when they were up on the scaffold. New Jack says that this was a shoot, and nobody had planned to use a stun gun during the match. Just imagine Grimesí surprise!

"I then picked him up, and Vic told me, ĎI ainít ready, I canít feel my legs.'Ē

"Donít worry; you wonít need Ďem."

Grimes was then thrown off the 40-foot-high scaffold and somehow missed 12 tables but grazed a couple. He hit the top rope with his back, where his bodyís velocity caused him to bounce back into the ring.

This might be the most polarizing wrestling death since Benoit.

New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    Comic Sans

Thank God Vince or Bischoff never took a chance on this lunatic.

Quote Originally Posted by M.V.W. View Post
    This might be the most polarizing wrestling death since Benoit.
    Not for me. He was not wrestling, he was a street thug disguised as a "performer/wrestler."

Good riddance to a terrible person;.
    Screw sabermetics.

He was a Gangsta in Rl and Gimmick

not condoning what he did but the drugs also played a part

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL