Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

1 100.00%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Very possibly, could be considered selling low on him though (unless he's brought up before then and rakes).

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    These are just my own guesses, I have no inside sources. I simply know we have a lot of veteran pending free agents between SP and 2B. I also agree about your last statement and would assume Zaidi & Harris do as well.

Could be an interesting trade deadline regardless.
    I hear you. SP has kept us afloat so I really donít want to put a hole in the boat by giving up someone from there. Still a long way to go. Right now, I would like to hold on to Solano and LaStella when he comes back. But your right, it could be a hard trade deadline and we know to get something you have to give something up. Itís about which way they are thinking. Funny, if we were as bad as we were supposed to be, choices would be easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    With Posey's resurgence and Zaidi drafting Bailey, it wouldn't surprise me if they dangle Bart out there for some reinforcements, unless they have plans for him to take over for Belt next year and spell Posey on his off days.
    I just donít think Iíve seen enough of Bart on a daily basis to know what he is. We could be giving up something we will need badly later on.

Quote Originally Posted by WiGi1 View Post
    I hear you. SP has kept us afloat so I really donít want to put a hole in the boat by giving up someone from there. Still a long way to go. Right now, I would like to hold on to Solano and LaStella when he comes back. But your right, it could be a hard trade deadline and we know to get something you have to give something up. Itís about which way they are thinking. Funny, if we were as bad as we were supposed to be, choices would be easier.
    Yup. Would be sell, sell, sell on any veteran nearing FA basically: Cueto, Disco, Gausman, Wood, McGee, Crawford, Belt, Posey, Solano, Flores, Longoria, etc.

Those last two games sucked dick but it's nice to get out of there with a split regardless. Hopefully the bats go nuts at GABP.

Yup. Would be sell, sell, sell on any veteran nearing FA basically: Cueto, Disco, Gausman, Wood, McGee, Crawford, Belt, Posey, Solano, Flores, Longoria, etc.
    Seeing the names laid out like that, it makes you wonder who the team would like to bring back.

Yeah, this offseason's run through free agency is going to require a lot of heavy lifting for Zaidi & Harris.

Very possibly, could be considered selling low on him though (unless he's brought up before then and rakes).
    Only seven games, but so far slashing .296/.345/.556 in AAA. Could raise his value back up if that continues.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234