Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    It's kinda scary RJ shot 55% from 3s yet his overall FG% was below 40% today which is even more scary ok I'll stop now.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    yup, he's already fixed his biggest flaws in less than 2 seasons, once that 2 point mid range comes along he is indeed going to be really scary.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Wow that foul on frank was just a really bad call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I feel like Frank still gets rookie calls against him.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    I feel like Frank still gets rookie calls against him.
    You know I'm not one of you Frank stans lol but it was very good D on a big possession and could have turned the game. Just a terrible call

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

If we don’t really see Q and Toppin the next couple games I think that means they are getting banished for the post season.

If we don’t really see Q and Toppin the next couple games I think that means they are getting banished for the post season.

IQ had 18 the previous game, but Thibs has a short leash with him and his shots were just off last night. I'd be surprised if he wasnt in the playoff rotation, he can change games. Obi IDK, with more days off and a slower pace, I think Randle will probably just play 40mpg in the post season.

You know I'm not one of you Frank stans lol but it was very good D on a big possession and could have turned the game. Just a terrible call

I still have a glimmer of hope for Frank. Thibs at least trusts him in big spots to get a defensive stop. And he's shooting 48% from 3. Hoping we can resign him for cheap, maybe 3/6m and Thibs develops him into a good role player at the wing.

I still have a glimmer of hope for Frank. Thibs at least trusts him in big spots to get a defensive stop. And he's shooting 48% from 3. Hoping we can resign him for cheap, maybe 3/6m and Thibs develops him into a good role player at the wing.
    it's a glimmer for sure, i do wish you'd stop those stats out of convenience though, you take only two games out and he's under 30% so lets be fair here, you make sure you show this when you are posting for other players in the other direction.

I thought initially that was a bad call , but a couple of replays, not even close he fouled him and you have to make that call he bumped him, one angle it was clear as day, i yelled at the ref also then said oh damn that was a foul.

I had other issues with the ref's based on how do you make calls unless your 100% sure in a game that means so much, the on RJ out of bounds, if you don't see him touch the line you dont call it and the other was under the basket and seemed one ref had money on Spurs.

I too would love to keep Frank for vet min but there is going to be a team that gives him the biannual and Frank will grab it and see if he can make a new start, taking a vet min here is doing what for his career, lets be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    it's a glimmer for sure, i do wish you'd stop those stats out of convenience though, you take only two games out and he's under 30% so lets be fair here, you make sure you show this when you are posting for other players in the other direction.

I thought initially that was a bad call , but a couple of replays, not even close he fouled him and you have to make that call he bumped him, one angle it was clear as day, i yelled at the ref also then said oh damn that was a foul.

I had other issues with the ref's based on how do you make calls unless your 100% sure in a game that means so much, the on RJ out of bounds, if you don't see him touch the line you dont call it and the other was under the basket and seemed one ref had money on Spurs.

I too would love to keep Frank for vet min but there is going to be a team that gives him the biannual and Frank will grab it and see if he can make a new start, taking a vet min here is doing what for his career, lets be honest.
    good morning to you too stilla.

I'm sure if you take two other games out he'd be well over 50%. quoting his 3pt shooting for the entire season is not a "convenient" stat.

I'm surprised to see you say that, you questioned whether he'd ever get another NBA contract last year when he was trending up, he's clearly trending down now this season.

Now removing his 2 best shooting games to artificially lower his 3pt % to under 30% is the very definition of a "convenient stat".

You know that wasn’t a foul. Sometimes they make bad calls that was one of them

Now removing his 2 best shooting games to artificially lower his 3pt % to under 30% is the very definition of a "convenient stat".
    yes absolutely because based on what you always say you know (small sample size), give me a break, it's like saying Harper comes in and shoots well for two games and he's a player also?
    I never once not once, not even remotely said he would be out of the NBA, i'm the guy that always says he will wind up on a team like GS, or Dallas, and those teams are waiting for exactly what happened, Knicks not picking up his option.

So please do no misquote me again for convenience, never once did I say or even think a team wouldn't pick him up for a defensive player even situational or end of bench player at worse case?

I've said mutiple times i'd take Frank back but it will be Frank leaving.......everyone here including you knows this.

And yes when you play so many games and you take to games out that you shot 4-4 and 3-3 and all the rest you shot below 30% that is a stat out of convenience, especially with the limited amount of time and shots he has taken I posted it for you but you seem to not want to recognize it

GT#40 San Antonio Spurs (33-36) @ Más Resucitado Knicks (38-31): New York Forever!

48% is his percentage. Only thing someone can say is it is a small sample size and could regress with reps. I think it would. I also think it would a good bit higher than his career marks. I don't think Frank got a chance this year. I also think people who say he didn't the last 3 years are totally full of it. The only negative indicator for Frank this year is that one scoreless stretch he had when he was playing. I think it was 5 games. That's not good for a 4th year pro and is in line with his history. Other then that little stretch he I had don't think you can knock Frank for anything this year. Ive said it before keeping him on ball the last 3 years could have held him back

Last edited by ewing; 05-14-2021 at 09:00 AM.

You know that wasn’t a foul. Sometimes they make bad calls that was one of them

Hip to hip, it was a , sorry your being a homer here, it was by all rules a foul and right 5 steps from the ref, he had to call it, Derozan got bumped.

GT#40 San Antonio Spurs (33-36) @ Más Resucitado Knicks (38-31): New York Forever!

Hip to hip, it was a , sorry your being a homer here, it was by all rules a foul and right 5 steps from the ref, he had to call it, Derozan got bumped.
    I'm not a homer just not a boot licker either. Contact doesn't = foul. Looks like he is in front the hole time. He should have been seen as entitled to the spot
    Last edited by ewing; 05-14-2021 at 08:59 AM.

2:14 mark,

just showed this to 5 people 100% a foul, slow it down hard not to make that call, but to say its ' not a foul well very Knick fanish lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjCJy6kpwA8

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast