Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Burks is such an enigma but he carried us most of last night. huge buckets. We need a consistent Burks like Fournier.
    Fournier has sucked big time since joining the Celtics.

The Knicks are BACK...part 2

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    Fournier has sucked big time since joining the Celtics.
    he had Covid, he wasn't himself for a while he said so himself that he's still not 100%. but he's dropping an efficient 20ppg in May for them.

Fournier isn't better than Burks at this point.

We'd also benefit more from the continuity of keeping Burks rather than replacing him with Fournier.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post

We'd also benefit more from the continuity of keeping Burks rather than replacing him with Fournier.
    Usually you're wrong about everything Bubba, but I agree with you here.

The Knicks are BACK...part 2

Agreed. This is another scenario where keeping our guys at a lower cost is a better move than chasing the next guy at a multiyear deal.

Keep Bullock over throwing 20M at DRob.

Keep Burks over throwing 20M at Fournier.

I'm losing interest in all the SGs to be honest. If we're not gonna make a "big" splash, there isn't a point of offering a big multiyear contract at any of those fringe upgrades.

PG/Rose/IQ
    Bullock/IQ/Draft pick

I don't see the need for a 20M SG. We need to add a PG no matter what and by adding a PG and an SG that need to play/start you are blocking IQ again.

In terms of FAs, Lonzo is still the guy in my eyes because he can play both guard spots and is 23 years old. He's just a good piece to add to this young core no matter how you slice it. Then I am exploring a bloated 1-2 year deal for Lowry.

Barring a mega move, just fill the starting PG spot by any means necessary, draft a guard/wing, bring back Bullock and Rose, bump IQ up in the pecking order. No need for Fournier, no need for Duncan Robinson, no need for any medicore SGs on a big multiyear deal. I would still consider Derozan but he's down on my list and only on a 1-2 year deal.
    Last edited by D-Leethal; 05-14-2021 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    Usually you're wrong about everything Bubba, but I agree with you here.
    Ha!

that's nuts, you can say he's not a better value if he gets $20m and Burks gets 8-10m or so. But Fournier has and is a better, much more durable player.

If Burks is better why won't he command $20m but Fournier will? And i dont think Fournier will get $20m

If Burks is better why won't he command $20m but Fournier will? And i dont think Fournier will get $20m
    **** Burks might just get 20 mill it only takes 1 team

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Frank is the best he's the reason we are battling for 4th, we should give him mle, okay, i'm done lol

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Agreed. This is another scenario where keeping our guys at a lower cost is a better move than chasing the next guy at a multiyear deal.

Keep Bullock over throwing 20M at DRob.

Keep Burks over throwing 20M at Fournier.

I'm losing interest in all the SGs to be honest. If we're not gonna make a "big" splash, there isn't a point of offering a big multiyear contract at any of those fringe upgrades.

PG/Rose/IQ
    Bullock/IQ/Draft pick

I don't see the need for a 20M SG. We need to add a PG no matter what and by adding a PG and an SG that need to play/start you are blocking IQ again.

In terms of FAs, Lonzo is still the guy in my eyes because he can play both guard spots and is 23 years old. He's just a good piece to add to this young core no matter how you slice it. Then I am exploring a bloated 1-2 year deal for Lowry.

Barring a mega move, just fill the starting PG spot by any means necessary, draft a guard/wing, bring back Bullock and Rose, bump IQ up in the pecking order. No need for Fournier, no need for Duncan Robinson, no need for any medicore SGs on a big multiyear deal. I would still consider Derozan but he's down on my list and only on a 1-2 year deal.
    I was probably lower on Lonzo than most here but I also like him for us. The team can really benefit from pace and having someone that has some ball skills but it s a pass-first player. Rose is by far the best passer on this team and even he turns down passes to take hard shots pretty often. Lozno would push pace both with the dribble and with long outlets/lookaheads and move the basketball without taking extra dribbles. I think this alone would help the team avoid some of the scoring draughts we experience

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

crazy to think Lakers could have had Randle, Ingram, Dlo, Lonzo, Kuzma,... all home grown. goes to show you talent can sometimes take a while to flourish if you can withstand the growing pains.
    DeAndre Hunter, Zubac, Nance, Beverley

wouldn't it be something if Lakers lost in the play in and won the lottery, they have to give the pick if it conveys 1-7

Steve Popper
    @StevePopper
    ·
    2h
    Derrick Rose (sprained left ankle) is questionable for tomorrow’s game against Charlotte.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    wouldn't it be something if Lakers lost in the play in and won the lottery, they have to give the pick if it conveys 1-7
    JFC

Just what NO needs. More lottery picks

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516