Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 240
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,986
    Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    Man, really needed philly to beat Miami. But they couldn’t get it done, smh
    Well , if only we had won some of those close games we lost earlier in the season

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Knew it would be a tough game, glad we pulled it out. This team has serious hard work ethic. This team just works endlessly.
    The Spurs were very motivated today, to clinch the mat play -in spot. They now have a two game lead with two games to go.

    Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

  3. #168
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    Man, really needed philly to beat Miami. But they couldn’t get it done, smh
    If the Bucks beat Miami and we win out, we get back to 4th.

    Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    59,359
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Knew it would be a tough game, glad we pulled it out. This team has serious hard work ethic. This team just works endlessly.
    100%


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #170
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,531
    Quote Originally Posted by callmeDro View Post
    If the Bucks beat Miami and we win out, we get back to 4th.

    Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    Correct. But if it ends up being a 3-way tie we stay at 6.
    If Miami loses to Milwaukee and we win bs hornets and Celtics we get 5th.

    Would be nice if Atlanta could lose their last game but unlikely

  6. #171
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    73,426
    What a ****ing win!

    Great bounce-back game from RJ.

    So glad to have Burks back. Stop getting hurt lol

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    25,325
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    RJ feasted on Cheetos tonight
    It's kinda scary RJ shot 55% from 3s yet his overall FG% was below 40% today which is even more scary ok I'll stop now.

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    3,717
    Burks is such a old school baller, you kinda forget about him, dont think he will do much...

    He doesn't look like the players who light it up, doesn't have their level of talent.

    And than he lights it up. He filled into the Rose roll tonight like it was nothing. Just stepped in, and won it for us.

    This team is so weird.

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Burks is such a old school baller, you kinda forget about him, dont think he will do much...

    He doesn't look like the players who light it up, doesn't have their level of talent.

    And than he lights it up. He filled into the Rose roll tonight like it was nothing. Just stepped in, and won it for us.

    This team is so weird.
    When we have all our guards minus Payton, and any two of them go off, we can beat any team. Randle just needs to facilitate.

    Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

  10. #175
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    3,369
    For the second straight game, Frank Ntilikina outscored Elfrid Payton despite inequality in playing time.

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    23,079
    So even though we sweeped the Hawks, if we finish with the same record they still have a better spot than us because they won the division? That’s horseshit.

  12. #177
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    37,721
    Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    So even though we sweeped the Hawks, if we finish with the same record they still have a better spot than us because they won the division? That’s horseshit.
    Only in a 3 way tie. If us and the Hawks are tied and Miami is not we would beat them with the tie breaker. 3 way tie rules get wacky.

  13. #178
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    15,163
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Only in a 3 way tie. If us and the Hawks are tied and Miami is not we would beat them with the tie breaker. 3 way tie rules get wacky.
    I read it as..

    If there’s a 3 way tie, Heat beat us. But then Hawks get the tiebreaker over them, because they won division.

  14. #179
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,723
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Only in a 3 way tie. If us and the Hawks are tied and Miami is not we would beat them with the tie breaker. 3 way tie rules get wacky.
    That is whacky I thought 4th was over since Atlanta has g league teams left


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #180
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    36,514
    huge win, RJ came up huge. nice bounceback for him. really want that #4. Would be incredible to have a shot at the 2nd round.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •