Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

GT#71 Charlotte Hornets (33-37) @ Más justo Knicks (39-31): Matinee Strive for Five!

[B]Mecca Reborn:[/B With a robust 23-11 record, the Garden is Eden again.

Random Thoughts...

1. Sorting 4,5,6 seed: Knicks Final 2 games, Charlotte and Boston. Atlanta Final 2 games, (W) Orlando, Houston. Miami Final 2 games, @Milwaukee, @Detroit. No one wants the 6th seed. The Bucks or Nets, 3rd seed, are healthy and hungry with something to prove.

2. Will we see Frank Nicotine or Frank Zero (?): In what maybe the final 2 games with Frank Ntilkina in a Knicks' uniform, I remain frustrated by a kid who has the physique, tools but has no confidence or trust in himself to take the next step in his development. In this 4th season as a Knicks, he's played a mere 31 games (4 as a starter) with his minutes and production across the board cut in half. Damn shame.

3. To your Health: While the Knicks have enjoyed blessings in player health, the Charlotte Hornets have had bad luck with injuries to LaMelo Ball and Gordon Hayward.

The Knicks have the momentum...the 4th or 5th seed is theirs for the taking!

Miles Bridges (protocols) will be available on Saturday vs. the Knicks.

Derrick Rose (ankle) is available Saturday vs. the Hornets.

Payton starting.

Yay!
    (Not)

Reggie on fire

The only time the Elf lineup does well is when Reggie is on fire

Payton gave up 2 and ones...I got mad at first but then because Of the 2 fouls he went to the bench. Was a beautiful thing

RJ continues to miss layups or floaters.

Rosier is who I would like to replace Payton on. Don't know if we can trade for him, would like him.

if Only RJ had a game around 3 ft out

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post

[B]Mecca Reborn:[/B With a robust 23-11 record, the Garden is Eden again.

Random Thoughts...

1. Sorting 4,5,6 seed: Knicks Final 2 games, Charlotte and Boston. Atlanta Final 2 games, (W) Orlando, Houston. Miami Final 2 games, @Milwaukee, @Detroit. No one wants the 6th seed. The Bucks or Nets, 3rd seed, are healthy and hungry with something to prove.

2. Will we see Frank Nicotine or Frank Zero (?): In what maybe the final 2 games with Frank Ntilkina in a Knicks' uniform, I remain frustrated by a kid who has the physique, tools but has no confidence or trust in himself to take the next step in his development. In this 4th season as a Knicks, he's played a mere 31 games (4 as a starter) with his minutes and production across the board cut in half. Damn shame.

3. To your Health: While the Knicks have enjoyed blessings in player health, the Charlotte Hornets have had bad luck with injuries to LaMelo Ball and Gordon Hayward.

The Knicks have the momentum...the 4th or 5th seed is theirs for the taking!
    Knicks are the team no one wants to play. I'm good at 4 5 or 6. We can beat all comers. If we get 6 we draft at 18 which may get us a better player so might be best possible scenario. I'm good where ever we end up. This team has already exceeded all expectations

Obi time

Taken care of business so far.

Pretty sure Cody Zeller is a free agent if Noel walks would Zeller demand too much as a backup? Always thought he was a very nice role player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Rosier is who I would like to replace Payton on. Don't know if we can trade for him, would like him.
    Terry is a heck of a player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast