Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    Marc Berman
    @NYPost_Berman
    ·
    11h
    Thibodeau says Rose was more “a rest” situation than a serious ankle situation.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    actually he's 23-48 lol

and here look at his games he'll shoot 4-4 then go really bad for multiple games, then shoot 3-3 in back to back games then go really bad...

https://www.basketball-reference.com...1/gamelog/2021

Is that a 49% shooter or a guy that got hot for 3 games out of the 31 games he played? You can't just not look at the very good 4 games he had but you can't not ignore the not so good 27 games either
    Does this make sense? 27 games not so good, 4 games good out of 31 games, small sample size but don't tell me there isn't concern or someone is going to sign him for his QO type money?

And tell me one shot that is heavily contested, it's open for a reason, let others beat you so that is why I think other teams like GS or Dallas and more will look and give Frank an offer,

Why do some of you think this is negative lol, it's reality, he's been here 4 years and Thibs has given no indication that Frank will increase is role, in fact Payton stinks yet in front of him, Burks IQ have been out limited minutes and now Rose out and limited minutes?

Rose will be back then what? Hopefully Payton is a distant memory, this I just don't understand he's actually playing worse and worse
    That's a 49% shooter. The numbers aren't lying to you. They can't. he probably would not make it at that rate with increased reps and Nycer admitted that but the numbers are the numbers. it also not usually for a role player to have good and bad shooting games. That's why they are role players and not stars. Finally, no one is saying he is hitting heavily contested 3s. The ability to make open ones at a good % is a skill. It seems to be one he may have improved on

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Frank is the best he's the reason we are battling for 4th, we should give him mle, okay, i'm done lol

ouch!

Jonathan Macri
    @JCMacriNBA
    ·
    12h
    It’s actually jarring to see a player hunt a Knick defender like Murray was Payton possession after possession there. Not sure we’ve seen anything like that this season.

Frank is the best he's the reason we are battling for 4th, we should give him mle, okay, i'm done lol
    Facts

GT#40 San Antonio Spurs (33-36) @ Más Resucitado Knicks (38-31): New York Forever!

Now you are responding to what posters are saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

crazy to think Lakers could have had Randle, Ingram, Dlo, Lonzo, Kuzma,... all home grown. goes to show you talent can sometimes take a while to flourish if you can withstand the growing pains.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    crazy to think Lakers could have had Randle, Ingram, Dlo, Lonzo, Kuzma,... all home grown. goes to show you talent can sometimes take a while to flourish if you can withstand the growing pains.
    And the guy they kept was the worst of the bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Dee-Lethal is right about the team being on a run but Q mins were significantly cut that last time everyone was healthy and only got extended 15 or more if he was totally on fire. Barrett played with the second unit with Burks out. I think Thibs wanted to see him at the 4 playing with the second unit. We will see what happens but I wouldn't be surprised to see more point, Randle, with Burks and more Barett at the 4 with the second unit. I think that might mean Q winds up getting Toppin like mins unless he is spectatual and Toppin just watches.
    Oh yea well I would agree IQ is last on Thibs pecking order and his mins will get cut a bit with Burks healthy. I do think IQ will have big games and big moments along the way though and the occasional big minutes. Obi probably stays around 8-12 mins. I don't think we will see many other games where neither player gets off the bench at all in the second half though. That was an anomaly and all game script.

Payton's mins continue to shrink so there is still going to be a consistent 10-15 mins for IQ with the occasional 20-25 when he's on.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You know that wasn’t a foul. Sometimes they make bad calls that was one of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cheets : RJ :: Still : Frank

Well they traded all that for Lebron and AD, and already won one. So they did fine. Shows you that you can also give up a lot, and have it pay off. If they are ready to go, they likely can do it again

They also are different than a lot of teams. They have had pretty much sustained success for a long time. It’s always ring or bust for them

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Well they traded all that for Lebron and AD, and already won one. So they did fine. Shows you that you can also give up a lot, and have it pay off. If they are ready to go, they likely can do it again

They also are different than a lot of teams. They have had pretty much sustained success for a long time. It’s always ring or bust for them
    absolutely, and all those guys may not have flourished if they had stayed together. Randle needed someone like Thibs to push him.

But they amassed a ton of talent. I wouldn't sell our youth for 2 superstars even if it did bring a chip.

absolutely, and all those guys may not have flourished if they had stayed together. Randle needed someone like Thibs to push him.

But they amassed a ton of talent. I wouldn't sell our youth for 2 superstars even if it did bring a chip.
    Stop mixing sports with fantasy drama if you want that stick to reading comics mangas or novels.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Stop mixing sports with fantasy drama if you want that stick to reading comics mangas or novels.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    lol

Burks is such an enigma but he carried us most of last night. huge buckets. We need a consistent Burks like Fournier.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast