Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 90 of 90
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Mike Trudell@LakersReporter49m
    If LAL beat GSW in Wednesday’s play-in, they’ll face No. 2 seed Phoenix in Round 1.

    If LAL lose to GSW, they’d play the winner of MEM vs. SAS on Friday for the right to face No. 1 seed Utah.
    I really like our chances versus Phoenix and I will make a nice wager for the winner of that series if we are dogs.

    Utah would be a much ,much tougher test in the first round. Would like to avoid them until the 2nd round.

    If the clippers make it to the West Finals I would love to see the Lakers vs Flippers.

    Would not be at all surprised if Dallas ends up beating them.


    Not sleeping on Denver to advance even without Murray.

    It's a shame Miami and Milwaukee play in the 1st round. I think both of these teams have a legitimate chance at beating the Nets.


    As of now we are still the favorites to come out of the West per the Odds makers.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Swift Game; 05-17-2021 at 01:31 AM.


    [/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,179
    Lakers have an easier path back to the finals if they get the 7th seed. Assuming they win they would play the inexperience Suns in the 1st and the winner of Nuggets/Blazers series. Nuggets are without Murray and Portland we can beat just like we did last year. Jazz and Flippers can happen in round 2. Basically 1/2 of our toughest competition will be out by round 2 assuming Lakers win their first two series.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17,970
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyRanch View Post
    ???
    I was joking. He got his on his ankle near the end of the third and was holding it for a few seconds.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,284
    Always nice to get a win

    Playoff mode is the mindset now

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    36,097
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Lakers have an easier path back to the finals if they get the 7th seed. Assuming they win they would play the inexperience Suns in the 1st and the winner of Nuggets/Blazers series. Nuggets are without Murray and Portland we can beat just like we did last year. Jazz and Flippers can happen in round 2. Basically 1/2 of our toughest competition will be out by round 2 assuming Lakers win their first two series.
    Exactly, I said it for a long time, we couldn't expect a better road as a low seed.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    14,131
    If Lakers win the chip, this might be the lowest seed to do it. I think it was Houston as the 6 seed that won a while back.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17,970
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    If Lakers win the chip, this might be the lowest seed to do it. I think it was Houston as the 6 seed that won a while back.
    Correct.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    36,097
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    If Lakers win the chip, this might be the lowest seed to do it. I think it was Houston as the 6 seed that won a while back.
    Yep, we have to make history lol

    Absolutely nothing will be easy this season

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,787
    I love that y'all have to play the Warriors in the play in...why? Ratings of course

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    36,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I love that y'all have to play the Warriors in the play in...why? Ratings of course
    Because you get some revenue sharing from this?

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Because you get some revenue sharing from this?


    I swear these 13 yrs old need to stop coming into our forum

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Because you get some revenue sharing from this?
    Maybe he's an executive at TNT lol

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    36,097
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post


    I swear these 13 yrs old need to stop coming into our forum
    Lol yeah it's getting old already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Maybe he's an executive at TNT lol
    Lol since he always comes here saying some obvious BS, he could be indeed.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    14,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Maybe he's an executive at TNT lol
    Sounds a lot like Barkley

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13,607
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Sounds a lot like Barkley

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •