Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 90
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,293
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Crazy **** happens man haha we will have to wait and see.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol true but imo only teams who will benefit to tank tonight are denver, golden state and memphis.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17,540
    I don’t think anybody is tanking..

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17,540
    Warriors are about to win..

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,482
    Now the Lakers if they beat the Pelicans tonight, they have to hope the Blazers lose to avoid the play in

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Now the Lakers if they beat the Pelicans tonight, they have to hope the Blazers lose to avoid the play in
    Breaking news!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,293
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    I don’t think anybody is tanking..
    Wait for denver to be called dumb everywhere if they dare to win this game lol

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,293
    Mike Trudell

    @LakersReporter

    LeBron will play tonight.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,293
    Mike Trudell

    @LakersReporter

    Anthony Davis is a game-time decision with shoulder soreness, though Vogel said they expect him to play.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,293
    Lol AD has a new injury every day

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,293

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Breaking news!
    Lol!

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,293
    Darius Soriano

    @forumbluegold

    if the nuggets decide not to play their main guys tonight, i'm sure they'll catch flack, but it is what it is. i'm sure they don't want to play the lakers in the 1st round and they have the ability to make that happen.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Darius Soriano

    @forumbluegold

    if the nuggets decide not to play their main guys tonight, i'm sure they'll catch flack, but it is what it is. i'm sure they don't want to play the lakers in the 1st round and they have the ability to make that happen.
    If I’m the Nuggets I’d want to play us in the first round. We’re banged up and we haven’t had our starters play together much in the second half..

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,293
    Michael Singer:*Michael Malone: “We’re not looking to avoid anyone.”*Said since the team got to Portland, Malone hasn’t spent five minutes thinking about who they’ll play after tonight. Said they’ll have their normal starting five tonight. Also intimated some guys’ minutes would be limited.

    *

    –*via*Twitter*msinger
    *

    Jay Allen: #Nuggets coach*Michael Malone on how much Nikola Jokic will play tonight against the #Blazers: “We’ll figure that out as the game goes along.”

    *

    –*via*Twitter*PDXjay

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,293
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    If I’m the Nuggets I’d want to play us in the first round. We’re banged up and we haven’t had our starters play together much in the second half..
    Yeah but honestly we beat them last week without schroder and lebron, marc alone kept jokic in check, without murray they matchup pretty bad with us.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •