Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 90
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,849

    Regular Season Finale Game #72: Los Angeles Lakers @ New Orleans Pelicans

    Gameday: Sunday May 16, 2021 from New Orleans, Louisiana



    Time: 6 pm



    LAST GAME OF THE 2020-21 NBA 72-game shortened regular season !!!!!


    Last edited by LaVar Ball; 05-13-2021 at 11:10 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,060
    Let's end the season with a win guys

    Go Lakers!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,006
    Will Guillory:*No surprise here, but SVG says Zion Williamson, Brandon Ingram and Lonzo Ball probably won’t be playing in these last two games of the season.

    *

    –*via*Twitter*WillGuillory

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Will Guillory:*No surprise here, but SVG says Zion Williamson, Brandon Ingram and Lonzo Ball probably won’t be playing in these last two games of the season.

    *

    –*via*Twitter*WillGuillory
    There’s still former Laker Josh Hart !!!!


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,849
    lakers @ pelicans and nuggets @ blazers both same start time 6 pm

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Will Guillory:*No surprise here, but SVG says Zion Williamson, Brandon Ingram and Lonzo Ball probably won’t be playing in these last two games of the season.

    *

    –*via*Twitter*WillGuillory
    If that is the case might as well rest the big guns

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,006
    Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    If that is the case might as well rest the big guns
    Problem is we have to win this one no matter what happens with other teams, and we saw yesterday that without Lebron and AD we were about to lose to a depleted pacers team...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,006
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    There’s still former Laker Josh Hart !!!!

    Lonzo Ball, along with multiple teammates, will miss the New Orleans Pelicans’ regular season finale against the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday evening.*Ball will miss the game with a right thumb sprain, the third straight game he’ll miss to end the season. Along with Ball, Steven Adams (right MTP sprain), Josh Hart (right thumb surgery), Brandon Ingram (left ankle sprain) and Zion Williamson (left hand fracture) all will be out as well on the night.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lonzo Ball, along with multiple teammates, will miss the New Orleans Pelicans’ regular season finale against the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday evening.*Ball will miss the game with a right thumb sprain, the third straight game he’ll miss to end the season. Along with Ball, Steven Adams (right MTP sprain), Josh Hart (right thumb surgery), Brandon Ingram (left ankle sprain) and Zion Williamson (left hand fracture) all will be out as well on the night.
    Well

    This game better be over by midway thru the 3rd qtr.


    Focus on whether the Nuggets tank against Portland

    Let’s be real even without Murray the Nuggets should beat the Blazers


    Now if the Nuggets want to avoid us, they’ll us over and face the Mavs in the first round (assuming Clips win)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,006
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Well

    This game better be over by midway thru the 3rd qtr.


    Focus on whether the Nuggets tank against Portland

    Let’s be real even without Murray the Nuggets should beat the Blazers


    Now if the Nuggets want to avoid us, they’ll us over and face the Mavs in the first round (assuming Clips win)
    The nuggets will do their best to tank tonight and portland will do its best to win it unfortunately.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,006
    Brad Turner

    @BA_Turner

    Lakers injury report: AD (left adductor tightness) LeBron (right ankle sprain) questionable. Caruso (right foot), Jared Dudley (right MCL tear), Gasol (volar plate fracture, left pinkie finger), Kuzma (lower back tightness) and Alfonzo McKinnie (right foot sprain) probable

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    2,654
    I still say don’t matter what position we end up in. As long as we are healthy we can take on any opponent.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    19,055

    Regular Season Finale Game #72: Los Angeles Lakers @ New Orleans Pelicans

    Suns just won. If Utah loses tonight, the Suns will be the 1 seed and Utah will be the 2 seed...if we end up 7th, that means we’d play Utah in the first round and not Phoenix. No thanks.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,006
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Suns just won. If Utah loses tonight, the Suns will be the 1 seed and Utah will be the 2 seed...if we end up 7th, that means we’d play Utah in the first round and not Phoenix. No thanks.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol utah will not lose @sacto who will dnp almost everybody, utah doesn't want to face us in 1st round, just relax.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    19,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lol utah will not lose @sacto who will dnp almost everybody, utah doesn't want to face us in 1st round, just relax.
    Crazy **** happens man haha we will have to wait and see.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •