Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Marvel Studios - Official MCU Phase 4 Trailer (Eternals, Black Panther Wakanda Foreve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdtwzObNgFY

welp I am def hyped again lol

Can't wait. Trailer gave me goosebumps.

It's going to be cool to see Shang-Chi. They filmed part of it near my house.

Cant wait myself.

Sam Raimi doing a Doctor Strange movie with multiple universes sounds like a beautiful mix. That is what I am interested the most in. Spiderman 3, and all of the rumors with that, could also be huge if what is said about it is true.

Black Panther II is going to have an emotional push behind it imo and I am curious to see how it plays out. Where do they go with the story and how do they discuss, if at all, the passing of Chadwick Boseman. Who takes the mantle? Lots of intriguing elements.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Sam Raimi doing a Doctor Strange movie with multiple universes sounds like a beautiful mix. That is what I am interested the most in. Spiderman 3, and all of the rumors with that, could also be huge if what is said about it is true.

Black Panther II is going to have an emotional push behind it imo and I am curious to see how it plays out. Where do they go with the story and how do they discuss, if at all, the passing of Chadwick Boseman. Who takes the mantle? Lots of intriguing elements.
    As for Black Panther definitely see them going with his sister but having Black Panther being more a symbol than a person now.

Canít wait for the multiverse stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I'm not nearly as hyped for Phase 4 and I was about Phase 3. Not a real fan of the Eternals, so I'd probably wait on that movie. I'm intrigued with what they will do with BP2. I think they'll will be a new Black Panther, just somebody not connected to the Royal Family, like T'challa.

But the two eye popping things for me were: Fantastic Four and Blade.

How they are going to introduce Blade is going to be very interesting.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I'm not nearly as hyped for Phase 4 and I was about Phase 3. Not a real fan of the Eternals, so I'd probably wait on that movie. I'm intrigued with what they will do with BP2. I think they'll will be a new Black Panther, just somebody not connected to the Royal Family, like T'challa.

But the two eye popping things for me were: Fantastic Four and Blade.

How they are going to introduce Blade is going to be very interesting.
    When I first saw the 4 pop up behind marvel studios I was like oh yeah its phase 4 whatever cool but, then I got to thinking about it and was like holy **** thats the same style for as in the Fantastic Four, so is it official we are getting another reboot of fantastic four?

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    When I first saw the 4 pop up behind marvel studios I was like oh yeah its phase 4 whatever cool but, then I got to thinking about it and was like holy **** thats the same style for as in the Fantastic Four, so is it official we are getting another reboot of fantastic four?
    Yes. Directed by Jon Watts, the same guy who has and is directing he Spider Man MCU trilogy. I know the movie is still 3 years out or so but I would love to see who is playing who.

This will be the phase where the M she U starts to lose its luster. They have bent the knee to China so often only to be rewarded with bannings lmfao. Get wrecked Disney