Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Warzone

Warzone

Anybody here play Warzone? Been playing with random people too much. Be fun to play with people I know (even if itís from a forum haha)

Iíll guess Iíll keep playing with randoms!

I don't play Warzone much, I play more Black Ops Multiplayer and Zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I don't play Warzone much, I play more Black Ops Multiplayer and Zombies.
    I havenít played multiplayer in a while. I tried Zombies a few times in the new one but not as much as I usually do. Is it pretty good? I still miss the one that was in a movie theater haha

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I havenít played multiplayer in a while. I tried Zombies a few times in the new one but not as much as I usually do. Is it pretty good? I still miss the one that was in a movie theater haha
    I play a lot of Outbreak in Zombies and its a great way to upgrade your weapons and get through the battlepass quickly. its more fun in a group but can pretty decent as a solo.

When my buddy Nick and I played together we use to get back to back chicken dinners after warmed up. But him and I had a fallen out on Facebook. So I don't play Warzone any longer. Busy testing out my capture card with OBS studio and see what is what to stream old retro consoles with my weak laptop. 3DO Road Rash is here and there. Runs smooth for the most part then slows down a bit here and there. I watched a ton of videos on youtube for OBS studio capture videos. Maybe if I updated this old laptop a tad.

But yeah if your looking people to hang with not sure it's me now. If and when I do play COD I play the newer one as in Cold War since it's my newest shooter. Why how good are you with Warzone? I started streaming as well. XBOX1 I can capture a hour at a time and start another recording after it. I mainly played plunder. Grabbing money and start with a save weapon class.

I wished I had one of my two external hard drives set up for video back then when I got chicken dinners. Now I do but don't have my buddy and barely play it now. You need 3 to 4 decent players grabbing money though. Near the end before Nick and I de-friended, we were stock piling money but "random/s" player 3 and 4 were horrible grabbing money. So we got stuck in second or third place a ton at the end before we split.

"GRAW2ROBZ" for XBOXone.