Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Not no matter what. If the Wolves pick moves into 1, 2, or 3 they keep it.

#1 and #4 please.

There isn't really talent out there that is available that isn't overpaid.
    7 & 14

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    7 & 14
    Yeah. Oh well. Pretty much what the odds said it would be.

Barnes and Giddey.

Yeah. Oh well. Pretty much what the odds said it would be.

Barnes and Giddey.
    Giddey doesnt seem like an immediate help type of player, and im not sure the warriors can take anymore projects during stephs prime.

I heard franz wagner at the 7, and i thought that was a little bit high. But him at the 14th seems like 50/50 chance he is there. I think hed be a good fit, and could help right away. not sure he cornerstone potential..... but he looks like he could be a contributing player on competitive teams pretty much right away.

Im ok with Barnes at 7, if he isnt there Moses Moody and Jalen Johnson are guys id consider.

This could all change though as the combine happens and I hear more about guys.

Scoots- you were so high on adiva last yr, I thought ud like wagner and Kispert this yr (One of them is likely available at 14.)

Giddey could be melo ball without the baggage in a couple yrs though.

Now that you guys have 2 picks in the top 14...you have the #7 and #14 picks so I wonder if you guys keep those picks or package then up with other players to land an All Star in Golden State to pair up with Steph, Klay and Draymond

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Now that you guys have 2 picks in the top 14...you have the #7 and #14 picks so I wonder if you guys keep those picks or package then up with other players to land an All Star in Golden State to pair up with Steph, Klay and Draymond
    not sure who is available for those picks.....

I would do wiggins, Paschall and the 14th pick for Siakem and the Khem Birch

Im not interested in giving up what it would require to get simmons.... (unless green is moved for a good player who can score)

Id do wiggins, wiseman, Paschal and the 7th for Caris Lavert, Miles turner and the 13th (Not exactly stars)

Resign Iggy for Vet Min for one last run

Bring in Dwight as back up to Wiseman, mentor

Trade Wiggins, #7, #14 for best player we can get, Beal/Siakam/Simmons/Ingram

Steph
    Klay
    Beal/Siakam/Simmons/Ingram?
    Dray
    Wiseman

Bench

Poole
    Dwight
    Looney
    Iggy
    Lee
    Paschall
    Juan Tosco

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post

Im not interested in giving up what it would require to get simmons.... (unless green is moved for a good player who can score)

Id do wiggins, wiseman, Paschal and the 7th for Caris Lavert, Miles turner and the 13th (Not exactly stars)

I love the Pacers trade

Steph
    Klay
    Lavert
    Dray
    Turner is nice

For the Warriors to be a dynasty again what you should do:

- Sign Andre Igoudala and get Andre to return
    - Sign Dwight Howard as a back up center to Wiseman

- Trade Wiggins, Kelly Oubre, #7, and #14 to the Philadelphia 76ers for Ben Simmons

Then your new Warriors starting XI

PG- Steph Curry
    SG- Klay Thompson
    SF- Ben Simmons
    PF- Draymond Green
    C- James Wiseman

Warriors 2nd unit

PG- Jordan Poole
    SG- Damion Lee
    SF- Andre Igoudala/Juan Toscano-Anderson
    PF- Eric Paschall
    C- Dwight Howard/Kevon Looney

Instantly a title contender for 21/22 easily

Giddey doesnt seem like an immediate help type of player, and im not sure the warriors can take anymore projects during stephs prime.

I heard franz wagner at the 7, and i thought that was a little bit high. But him at the 14th seems like 50/50 chance he is there. I think hed be a good fit, and could help right away. not sure he cornerstone potential..... but he looks like he could be a contributing player on competitive teams pretty much right away.

Im ok with Barnes at 7, if he isnt there Moses Moody and Jalen Johnson are guys id consider.

This could all change though as the combine happens and I hear more about guys.

Scoots- you were so high on adiva last yr, I thought ud like wagner and Kispert this yr (One of them is likely available at 14.)

Giddey could be melo ball without the baggage in a couple yrs though.
    That's a philosophy. Best player available is what you always want to do with lottery picks.

You are okay with Barnes and Jalen Johnson ... both are projects.

Moody, Mitchell, Kispert, Wagner are high floor low ceiling guys, the first two at 7 the other two at 14.

I want the Warriors to somehow manage to get TJ McConnell and Kelly Olynyk to come cheap, and then what the rookies add is less important.

Curry, McConnell, GP2
    Klay, Poole, Lee
    Wiggins, Barnes, Giddey
    Green, JTA, Paschall
    Olynyk, Wiseman, Looney

Nico on a 2-way

That looks like a good team to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Nothing much out there where the trade works for the Warriors.

There are no trades out there for Wiggins that the Warriors win.

Quote Originally Posted by PayDaPiper View Post
    Resign Iggy for Vet Min for one last run

Bring in Dwight as back up to Wiseman, mentor

Trade Wiggins, #7, #14 for best player we can get, Beal/Siakam/Simmons/Ingram

Steph
    Klay
    Beal/Siakam/Simmons/Ingram?
    Dray
    Wiseman

Bench

Poole
    Dwight
    Looney
    Iggy
    Lee
    Paschall
    Juan Tosco
    Iguodala is done.

Dwight is a hard no.

Wiseman isn't getting traded.

Siakam, Beal, and Ingram are not available. Simmons is mentally broken.

Nothing much out there where the trade works for the Warriors.
    a sign and trade with Oubre and the picks?

That's a philosophy. Best player available is what you always want to do with lottery picks.

You are okay with Barnes and Jalen Johnson ... both are projects.

Moody, Mitchell, Kispert, Wagner are high floor low ceiling guys, the first two at 7 the other two at 14.

I want the Warriors to somehow manage to get TJ McConnell and Kelly Olynyk to come cheap, and then what the rookies add is less important.

Curry, McConnell, GP2
    Klay, Poole, Lee
    Wiggins, Barnes, Giddey
    Green, JTA, Paschall
    Olynyk, Wiseman, Looney

Nico on a 2-way

That looks like a good team to me.
    I generally like the best player available philosophy, but I think the warriors management might be under a little bit more pressure to get guys who can contribute to a competitive team. If we come out of a deep draft with two lotto picks and we are getting jacob evans type contributors.... we should be taking a look at bob myers and steve kerr. This is especially true after the crap draft they had in 2020 with wiseman.

Im not saying the players need to be mvp candidates- but being able to get rotation players that can contribute in the rotation isnt an unreasonable goal in lotto picks.

a sign and trade with Oubre and the picks?
    The problem is to do that several things have to come together. The biggest one is the player coming back has to be worth it for the Warriors and for the other team. A team looking to win isn't going to trade a star for Oubre and picks, a team with a star isn't going to want to take back picks unless they are going to go full rebuild. A team that will take Oubre has to have a player under contract to send back and they can't be over the apron or they get hard capped AND want to pay Oubre $80M over the next 4 years. Do you know of any teams that match that description?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast