Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Jalen Johnson and Jared Butler or Chris Duarte

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Jalen Johnson and Jared Butler or Chris Duarte
    first pick could be 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 17, or no 1st round picks at all (if Wolves end up top 3 and the Warriors lose the play-in tournament then win the lottery to be in top 3 and lose both picks).

There are a LOT of unknowns still.

What I hope is they get #4 and #17 and take whichever is left of Green/Suggs and Garuba at 17.

All of those players will likely be outside the top 10 and Duarte might be somewhere in the mid 20s.

Warriors should have a pick 6-8 and the 17th pick.

Could the warriors package one of their picks with Paschall or a resigned Oubre to move up a few spots?

For example- Could the warriors Offer Paschall and the 17th pick for Gafford and the 11th or 12th?

Im expecting we land 8-10 and 15-17

Just getting a gut feeling we get shafted on the Wolves pick.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    All of those players will likely be outside the top 10 and Duarte might be somewhere in the mid 20s.

Could the warriors package one of their picks with Paschall or a resigned Oubre to move up a few spots?

For example- Could the warriors Offer Paschall and the 17th pick for Gafford and the 11th or 12th?
    Maybe but maybe not. Mocks have him around 20. Not that far off if we land 18

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    first pick could be 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 17, or no 1st round picks at all (if Wolves end up top 3 and the Warriors lose the play-in tournament then win the lottery to be in top 3 and lose both picks).

There are a LOT of unknowns still.

What I hope is they get #4 and #17 and take whichever is left of Green/Suggs and Garuba at 17.
    Why do the warriors lose their own pick if it lands in the top 3? I thought they only lose the pick if it falls 21 or higher?

Gafford AND the 11th pick? Do you mean Daniel Gafford? The player for the Wizards? How would the Hornet's #11 pick get involved?

The Warriors may be able to move Oubre, but it would likely be for a vet. Using him in a draft pick trade may cause the salary slot to get lost.

Im expecting we land 8-10 and 15-17

Just getting a gut feeling we get shafted on the Wolves pick.
    The Wolves pick to be #10 would mean all 4 lottery picks would have to come from the bottom of the lottery pool. I don't think that has ever happened and it's very unlikely. A question, what is worse, the Wolves winning the lottery and getting Cade and the Warriors then getting their 2022 pick, or getting the #8 pick this year?

If the Warriors make the playoffs they get #17 I think. If they don't then they are in the lottery and they get either nothing or 14 or 15.

I want things to bounce right and get #4 and #17

Why do the warriors lose their own pick if it lands in the top 3? I thought they only lose the pick if it falls 21 or higher?
    Whoops, you are right.

The Wolves pick to be #10 would mean all 4 lottery picks would have to come from the bottom of the lottery pool. I don't think that has ever happened and it's very unlikely. A question, what is worse, the Wolves winning the lottery and getting Cade and the Warriors then getting their 2022 pick, or getting the #8 pick this year?

If the Warriors make the playoffs they get #17 I think. If they don't then they are in the lottery and they get either nothing or 14 or 15.

I mean if they get Cade theyll still find a way to suck next year but it will be much less likely. Id rather get the 8 this year.

smart money is they get the 7th or 8th pick and the 17th.

Are there players likely to be available at those spots who could contribute on a competitive team next year?

Scottie Barnes franz wagoner and Jalen Johnson are guys id consider.
    Last edited by likemystylez; 05-18-2021 at 12:18 AM.

I mean if they get Cade theyll still find a way to suck next year but it will be much less likely. Id rather get the 8 this year.
    But they have new ownership and ownership, as we well know, can make a big difference in a team winning games.

smart money is they get the 7th or 8th pick and the 17th.

Are there players likely to be available at those spots who could contribute on a competitive team next year?

Scottie Barnes franz wagoner and Jalen Johnson are guys id consider.
    Yes a bunch of them. This draft is stronger than any draft I've seen at this point (pre-combine etc).

The Warriors needs are kind of strange ... they tend to draft players who are all-around players but that also means they draft players who are not "natural scorers" (other than Steph).

The ideal Warriors player is self motivated, super smart, plays an intellectual game, has an all-around game, and there are like 12 guys who fit that bill. The problem is that most of them have scoring issues. In this draft and in most drafts the people who fit the Warriors mold AND are natural scorers is maybe 2 ... this draft has 4, which is why we want to end up with that #4 pick so much.

In the 6-8 range there is Moody and Bouknight as smart players with a little size who are natural scorers ... though they lack a little in other areas. With the 17th pick Cameron Thomas would fit.

If they don't go for the "natural scorer" and get a player that needs to develop that part of their game (Kawhi is the best example of that kind of player) I really like Scottie Barnes.

If they want a PG who can run the team and defend then Davion Mitchell is a little short, but he's really solidly built and is very good at running a team and can shoot.

With #17 the most interesting prospect to me at the moment is Garuba. An athletic and long PF who is raw but has shown a lot of all-around game and has been a pro at a top euro team for 2 years. There is also Kai Jones (twin towers with Wiseman and his backup), Jared Butler (scorer/shooter), Cameron Thomas.

Lottery tonight fellas (I hope there's still at least 2 people who read this).

2 lotto picks no matter what. but id like one of them to be in the top 4.

Should warriors look hard to move atleast one of them for more immediate help.

Lottery tonight fellas (I hope there's still at least 2 people who read this).

2 lotto picks no matter what. but id like one of them to be in the top 4.

Should warriors look hard to move atleast one of them for more immediate help.
    Not no matter what. If the Wolves pick moves into 1, 2, or 3 they keep it.

#1 and #4 please.

There isn't really talent out there that is available that isn't overpaid.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast