Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    I dont think iggy moves the needle that much.... and what they got has missed the playoffs 2 yrs straight
    Dude. Stop.

Last year:
    Covid:
    No off-season
    No summer league
    No mini-camps
    No working out at the facility
    No trainers working with the players
    Minimal training camp
    Minimal pre-season
    Minimal practice during the season

Roster turnover:
    Out from 2019: Jordan Bell, Andrew Bogut, Quinn Cook, DeMarcus Cousins, Marcus Derrickson, Kevin Durant, Jacob Evans, Andre Iguodala, Jonas Jerebko, Damian Jones, Shaun Livingston, Alfonzo McKinnie

In for 2022: Nemanja Bjelica, Jonathan Kuminga, Nico Mannion, Moses Moody, Mychal Mulder,
    Gary Payton II, Jordan Poole, Otto Porter Jr., Juan Toscano-Anderson, Andrew Wiggins, James Wiseman

Add in new coaching staff and a new arena.

This is a wildly different team. Why you assume nothing is going to change with no paying attention to context.
    Last edited by Scoots; 08-05-2021 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PayDaPiper View Post
    I have zero interest in Ben for two reasons,

It would not work with him and Dray...

If Dray was involved in the trade, it would be a lateral move, they are similar players but I'd even give the edge to Dray, plays with heart and energy

I see the Warriors rocking with what they got and adding maybe one more vet like iggy
    I'd like Iguodala to join the coaching staff.

I think the one thing the roster could use is a creator on offense, preferably a point guard.

Ideally, just because it would piss people off, I'd like Schroder, but I think Reggie Jackson, then Elfrid Payton may be the best bets left out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Dude. Stop.

Last year:
    Covid:
    No off-season
    No summer league
    No mini-camps
    No working out at the facility
    No trainers working with the players
    Minimal training camp
    Minimal pre-season
    Minimal practice during the season

Roster turnover:
    Out from 2019: Jordan Bell, Andrew Bogut, Quinn Cook, DeMarcus Cousins, Marcus Derrickson, Kevin Durant, Jacob Evans, Andre Iguodala, Jonas Jerebko, Damian Jones, Shaun Livingston, Alfonzo McKinnie

In for 2022: Nemanja Bjelica, Jonathan Kuminga, Nico Mannion, Moses Moody, Mychal Mulder,
    Gary Payton II, Jordan Poole, Otto Porter Jr., Juan Toscano-Anderson, Andrew Wiggins, James Wiseman

Add in new coaching staff and a new arena.

This is a wildly different team. Why you assume nothing is going to change with no paying attention to context.
    kind of stuff that every team in the league was dealing with.....

kind of stuff that every team in the league was dealing with.....
    And you are assuming that there will be no difference this year, and not every team in the NBA was dealing with major roster turnover.

You are mostly reasonable but on 2 subjects you are just nuts.

Iggys back.... weird too- he fills a positional spot that we are pretty full at. I thought that was the reason for giving paschall away.

we needed a back up lead guard (whos better than payton or manning) and we needed another big IMO

hopefully he will serve as another coach on the bench for some of the young guys..... lol and its a cool story line for the fans that care about that crap. I just dont think a story line should outweigh using free agency to get better. They still havent used their midlevel exception and there arent a lot of names out there. Might as well have gave it to porter.

Iggys back.... weird too- he fills a positional spot that we are pretty full at. I thought that was the reason for giving paschall away.

we needed a back up lead guard (whos better than payton or manning) and we needed another big IMO

hopefully he will serve as another coach on the bench for some of the young guys..... lol and its a cool story line for the fans that care about that crap. I just dont think a story line should outweigh using free agency to get better. They still havent used their midlevel exception and there arent a lot of names out there. Might as well have gave it to porter.
    Interesting slip Payton Manning.

Mannions per minute assist rate is actually pretty good, so I wonder if he'll get elevated during the season.

I think Iguodala is going to be that 2nd unit facilitator.

I'm guessing Mulder and GP2 get cut before the season.

Keeping the MLE gives them a lot more options later in the season that could really matter. They are probably going to go with 14 players for the same reason.

warriors better get on milsap while there is some interest or we will lose another one to the nets like patty mills.

warriors really need to stack as much talent as possible so they arent out there running guys like gary payton and JTA extensive minutes down the stretch and in play in games.

with wiseman and klay being questionable to start the season- we are going to need solid nba depth right from the start and this yr is prob gonna be full of missed games from key players. (some people are saying klay could miss more than 30 games this season!!!!) I hope we can get wiseman out there atleast 70-75 games.

warriors better get on milsap while there is some interest or we will lose another one to the nets like patty mills.

warriors really need to stack as much talent as possible so they arent out there running guys like gary payton and JTA extensive minutes down the stretch and in play in games.

with wiseman and klay being questionable to start the season- we are going to need solid nba depth right from the start and this yr is prob gonna be full of missed games from key players. (some people are saying klay could miss more than 30 games this season!!!!) I hope we can get wiseman out there atleast 70-75 games.
    Didn't want Mills, don't want Milsap.

Yea I donít mind Milsap but if we bring in a big id rather it be a 7í with size.

Was listening to an interview with Moody and he was talking about how he watched a lot of Joe Johnson shaped some of his game after him.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516