Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    You know how people are attached to their homeland. We had to decimate the Native Americans before they accept relocation to the crappy reservations. Being homeless is different than mass displacement from one's homeland, considering a good portion of homeless has mental problems.
    Yes, I know. The reality is that there is still a price point that most people let go.

The homelessness thing, I was thinking about how places are vilified for "shipping undesirables out of town". Maybe if it was a clear upgrade enough people would take the state up on it for the issue to be better for everyone overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Same thing goes for all the people who walk through Mexico and end up at our boarder. Living in cocaine dominated areas is dangerous, and we Americans are a big factor in why cocaine is so lucrative.
    Sluggo wants them to move, just not to his backyard

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Just don’t move to the US right?
    I would absolutely sponsor people to move here to escape the persecution and oppression.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Yes, I know. The reality is that there is still a price point that most people let go.

The homelessness thing, I was thinking about how places are vilified for "shipping undesirables out of town". Maybe if it was a clear upgrade enough people would take the state up on it for the issue to be better for everyone overall.
    Historically people have been willing to die to the last man to defend their homeland. I am sure with our sense of American exceptionalism that we would be willing to die for our land. And the hatred that builds up over time like in Isreal's occupy land, just can't be turned off like a light bulb.

It would irk like hell, to displace for pennies and watch from my new country as invaders live in my family home, go the Wrigley Field or Solider field, and Disneyland. Rearrange Mt Rushmore to show their culture leaders. Basically, erase all that your ancestor built for you and your children. The sense of loss will be too great.

It is nice to know you would follow your own suggestions to the Palestinians.

Your suggestion for the homeless isn't doable with our mindset, so why do you think it would work with the Palestinians? The western countries don't want them, Russia, China, and America don't want them and the third world can't afford them.

It won't be like the Jews returning to their homeland, cause the Arabs there won't have the same international backing they had.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-14-2021 at 10:00 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

I would absolutely sponsor people to move here to escape the persecution and oppression.
    You are in the very small minorities, we are bit ching about people coming across the borders. We have americans who were just find with a Arab Ban. Judging from the attacks on Asians and armed protest of a Muslim mosque out west, I don't know if they would be safe here.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-14-2021 at 10:04 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

https://ifamericansknew.org/stat/rockets.html

With how the media reports on this, you'd think the Hamas would be slaughtering Israelis. It's the other way around. It's always been the other way around. Israel has killed more Palestinians in the last 36 hours than Hamas rockets have killed people in the last 20 years.

This issue is complicated, as everyone wants to point out. But what's even more complicated are the attempts to justify the ethnic cleansing and apartheid. Both sides all you want, but at least open your eyes a little bit to the other perspectives and really how skewed everything we've been fed about Israel and Palestine has always been. There is a massive power imbalance. This is an oppressed group vs. its oppressor. And if all you have is "Israel has a right to defend itself" and no interest in what rights the Palestinians have, then I think I'd probably stop pretending to care about human rights.

I think it's pretty shameful that the Biden administration is looking the other way. But it's the norm. To be expected.

Imagine the fear Palestinians felt last night. Read the first hand accounts. My god. That's terror.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Sluggo wants them to move, just not to his backyard

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    And you would accept refugees in your neighborhood right???

Oh good. Give them a call.

And keep in mind you are placing them ahead of people in the US (you know, your people) that need help.

Still interested???

https://twitter.com/jeremyscahill/st...11037189644288

Rachel Maddow hasn't mentioned "Gaza" once this week.
    HELLO

And what does that mean???

Pay their way here. Pay for their housing. Pay for their food. Pay fior their health. Pay for their education.

You're going to do all that under your "sponsorship???

And as I said jusdt above……;

(K)eep in mind you are placing them ahead of people in the US (you know, your people) that need help.

Still interested in a sponsorship???

Bottom line with all this Palestinian/West Bank crap……

We could build a Disney World in Palestine and put them all up in luxury condos with free food and jobs. Throw in a few luxury Mosques……and they would still hate the Israelis and there would still be no peace in the area. The situation is unsolvable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    And you would accept refugees in your neighborhood right???

Oh good. Give them a call.

And keep in mind you are placing them ahead of people in the US (you know, your people) that need help.

Still interested???
    We find reasons for not helping our own, so in some ways you are right. This country doesn't want non-white or non-Christians here. The Europeans don't want to come here, they got it better in their homeland.

You can come up with an anti-immigrant pamphlet that shows the mass shootings, groups of people fighting each other like in Charlottesville, cars drove thru demonstrators expressing their first amendment right, how politicians are willing to bastardize the constitution, road rage, social unrest, racism from all sides, our bad coronavirus response, constant wars and the lead in the water that Flint Mich. get sent to their homes.

Unfortunately, they believe in America that you fantasize about and come here for that life. Buyer beware sticker should be placed on that pamphlet.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-14-2021 at 11:06 AM.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    We find reasons for not helping our own, so in some ways you are right. This country doesn't want non-white or non-Christians here. The Europeans don't want to come here, they got it better in their homeland.

You can come up with an anti-immigrant pamphlet that shows the mass shootings, groups of people fighting each other like in Charlottesville, cars drove thru demonstrators expressing their first amendment right, how politicians are willing to bastardize the constitution, road rage, social unrest, racism from all sides, our bad coronavirus response, constant wars and the lead in the water that Flint Mich. get sent to their homes.

Unfortunately, they believe in America that you fantasize about and come here for that life. Buyer beware sticker should be placed on that pamphlet.
    Read the first para and nothing more. As usual, everything with you devolves int racism.

No need to go any further..

And what does that mean???

Pay their way here. Pay for their housing. Pay for their food. Pay fior their health. Pay for their education.

You're going to do all that under your "sponsorship???

And as I said jusdt above……;

(K)eep in mind you are placing them ahead of people in the US (you know, your people) that need help.

Still interested in a sponsorship???
    How are they being placed ahead of people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Maybe we should stop funding Israel then Sluggo, no? You're find with spending money to fund wars that displace millions, but never fine when we attempt to spend money instead on welfare programs. No one here doubts that you wouldn't want to spend a cent on any foreigner, even ones dealing with humanitarian crises we've funded. Because we know you don't want to spend a cent on those suffering here, so of course you have no interest in helping them. You don't need to tell us. We know. It's also why I don't believe your ilk for a second when you guys justify American intervention. You don't care about the humanity of just about anyone, especially foreigners.
    HELLO

Read the first para and nothing more. As usual, everything with you devolves int racism.

No need to go any further..
    HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHA and this coming from a racist. Please tell us again how all those minorities on stage at the democrat convention for Biden would turn whites off to the democrats. The only black leaders you liked are the dead ones, like MLK.

You are a funny guy.

Will Rogers

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast