Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    You know...the news started BEFORE Obama. This is nothing new, or retribution.
    Exactly. We agree buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Trump Republicans CANCEL Liz Cheney

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    A lot of people are stupid. That's just the reality of it and it's from both sides. MSM media just has a lot more political backing so lean a certain way whereas social media is basically follow the individuals who you just agree with for cognitive bias. Rarely will the average person just look at an issue from both angles. Too partisan, either you're for or against. No in-between.
    I disagree. Itís not that people are stupid. Itís that people think they are smarter then everyone else. You tell people they got the exclusive news and other people fools they eat it up

Last edited by ewing; 05-17-2021 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    But there is something to be said about the sudden spike in our ignorance and partisanship as soon as we turn away from MSM. While they have a lot of negatives, perhaps we judged them too harshly considering how much worse off we got as a society information wise after their fall.
    a perfect storm of a divisive election during a pandemic in the midst of civil unrest and people had far too much time indoors with their social media......
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    a perfect storm of a divisive election during a pandemic in the midst of civil unrest and people had far too much time indoors with their social media......
    It was bad in 2016 as well so I don't think it's largely to do with COVID. The trend will be more people getting involved with politics because of how polarizing politics is. Celebrities want to run more than ever and with social media during elections, you can't open a single app without something political going on.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    It was bad in 2016 as well so I don't think it's largely to do with COVID. The trend will be more people getting involved with politics because of how polarizing politics is. Celebrities want to run more than ever and with social media during elections, you can't open a single app without something political going on.
    Political engagement has been up since Trump won. Itís why we saw 2018 and 2020. Itís what Republicans are fighting to make voting harder. Things donít trend well for them when more people vote.

But there is something to be said about the sudden spike in our ignorance and partisanship as soon as we turn away from MSM. While they have a lot of negatives, perhaps we judged them too harshly considering how much worse off we got as a society information wise after their fall.
    people are turning away from MSM where?
    it has been easier than ever to get misinformation from people in media as well as those with influential power, social media. especially twitter with small amount of characters to provide information.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Just because you bow to the altar of MSM doesn't mean that everyone else does.

I agree completely. The dangerous ones are always the ones that claim to have the exclusive truth and see through the BS

Twitter has made things way worse. All these journalists try to rush to break stories first and when they are wrong it still spreads like wildfire. It gives Trump validation when journalists badly misrepresent something and heís allowed to say fake news etc

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Twitter has made things way worse. All these journalists try to rush to break stories first and when they are wrong it still spreads like wildfire. It gives Trump validation when journalists badly misrepresent something and heís allowed to say fake news etc

Is that worse though than say what Tucker Carlson does?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

when they rush and get something wrong, that has much more influence than IF they make a correction.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post

it should be the same regardless of what media is doing it.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post

Don't take his god name in vain, you heathen.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Right wingers sure have been canceling a lot of people lately. Weird!!!!!!
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Right wingers sure have been canceling a lot of people lately. Weird!!!!!!
    But not the dude running against her who was 18 and knocked up a 14 year old who later killed herself. Weird how Matt Gaetzís protege didnít get canceled. Just the lady who said Trump didnít actually win the election.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast