Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Trump Republicans CANCEL Liz Cheney

After not going along with the Big Lie, Trump supporters cancelled Liz Cheney today, voting to oust her from her leadership position. Despite being one of the most conservative voting members, voting with Trump 93% of the time, it wasn't enough, as she was abruptly cancelled for her lack of loyalty.

Do Republicans have any credibility with their disdain for Cancel Culture now that they've begun doing it to their own? Discuss.

The Lost Boys of PSD

It doesn't matter how often you vote with him. It's all about fealty. Just look how he was more than willing to go after Republicans when they attacked someone like Gavin Newsom when Gavin said nice things about him. You could say great things about him and never vote with him and he would support you. You could say he was only the second best person in the world and vote with him 100% of the time and you would be dog ****.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Liz Cheney, daughter of a war-monger VP in Dick Cheney. I will never defend a scumbag coming from that family. Thousands of lives were lost and trillions were spent so Dick Cheney can get his war industry buddies juiced up. Her being upset at Trump has nothing to do with Trump's claim about a fraudulent election or the 'incitement' of Capitol Hill. It has to do with Trump not getting America into a war during his presidency. Cheney and his family are just as corrupt as Bush's family.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It doesn't matter how often you vote with him. It's all about fealty. Just look how he was more than willing to go after Republicans when they attacked someone like Gavin Newsom when Gavin said nice things about him. You could say great things about him and never vote with him and he would support you. You could say he was only the second best person in the world and vote with him 100% of the time and you would be dog ****.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ed/3932396001/

It happens on both sides. When will people like you realize that it's a power struggle in both parties? I mean, it's like you're so invested in hating the Republicans that you think the Democrats care about you. It's remarkable how people think they way you do. Both sides are not fighting for your best interest. Please reconsider how inaccurate you are.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ed/3932396001/

It happens on both sides. When will people like you realize that it's a power struggle in both parties? I mean, it's like you're so invested in hating the Republicans that you think the Democrats care about you. It's remarkable how people think they way you do. Both sides are not fighting for your best interest. Please reconsider how inaccurate you are.
    What leadership position was AOC removed from? I think you might be a tad confused.

When the rape is inevitable you just lie back and enjoy it right? Wonder if they are going to roll over the mainstream Republicans and backdoor them too?

Let the death duel begin.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

What leadership position was AOC removed from? I think you might be a tad confused.
    Well, I wouldn't expect someone of the low IQ spectrum to understand what I was trying to reference. That's my mistake assuming you were a bit more intuitive.

AOC calling for the replacement of Schumer and Pelosi is directly related to how AOC doesn't like how Schumer and Pelosi are in terms of political differences. The reason Republicans are advocating for Cheney's being removed is because she isn't fighting for the majority of the Republican's views which in this case, happens to be very Pro Trump. The Republicans see Liz Cheney as someone who will be further divisive in the future and want to maintain their status-quo while AOC recognizes that Schumer and Pelosi being in charge means that her very liberal stances will be that much more difficult to achieve so she would rather have someone younger and more liberal in charge. AOC wants people to support her policies and similarly, Republicans want as many Republicans to be united into their beliefs as possible.

I know, it's very difficult to understand. Maybe next time I should spell it out letter-by-letter just for you.

if true, I think it's much bigger news and much more important if any Republicans want to form a 3rd party. that is how you are guaranteed to lose going forward.

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1392263277510541312
    More than 100 Republicans, including some former elected officials, are preparing to release a letter this week threatening to form a third party if the Republican Party does not make certain changes, according to an organizer of the effort.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

She voted with Trump 93% of the time

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Well, I wouldn't expect someone of the low IQ spectrum to understand what I was trying to reference. That's my mistake assuming you were a bit more intuitive.

AOC calling for the replacement of Schumer and Pelosi is directly related to how AOC doesn't like how Schumer and Pelosi are in terms of political differences. The reason Republicans are advocating for Cheney's being removed is because she isn't fighting for the majority of the Republican's views which in this case, happens to be very Pro Trump. The Republicans see Liz Cheney as someone who will be further divisive in the future and want to maintain their status-quo while AOC recognizes that Schumer and Pelosi being in charge means that her very liberal stances will be that much more difficult to achieve so she would rather have someone younger and more liberal in charge. AOC wants people to support her policies and similarly, Republicans want as many Republicans to be united into their beliefs as possible.

I know, it's very difficult to understand. Maybe next time I should spell it out letter-by-letter just for you.
    I don't support AOC's reasons for getting rid of Pelosi and Schumer in leadership, but her reasons are legitimate and not just "Liz went against the orange man, she must go".

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if true, I think it's much bigger news and much more important if any Republicans want to form a 3rd party. that is how you are guaranteed to lose going forward.

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1392263277510541312
    I saw this and I don't think it's a big deal. This is a mostly-unnamed list of Republicans of which I believe none actually hold office. The GOP is not going to make any changes because of these guys. No one cares what Miles Taylor wants.

And honestly, FNK, I'm not sure a third party formed by these guys would actually doom the GOP. First, it's not getting off the ground. But also, I'm not even convinced this hypothetical party would siphon more votes from Trump-voters than it would siphon from Democrats.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Let the death duel begin.
    I'm looking forward to it. The only cautionary note I have is that tRump did push through that massive and not needed tax break for the superior crowd. I imagine they still appreciate eventually putting the burden on those who can afford it least.

I don't support AOC's reasons for getting rid of Pelosi and Schumer in leadership, but her reasons are legitimate and not just "Liz went against the orange man, she must go".
    Both are power struggles at the end of the day. Liz was voted in by Republican Congressional members and she can be voted out. If they want her, she will stay. If they don't, she isn't in the party's best interest (according to the vote) and can vote her out. That's how the proceedings work. How you feel about it is your own separate delusion that you have to deal with internally. "Reasons are legitimate." Saying someone should be replaced because they aren't liberal enough isn't legitimate. Liz Cheney, on the other hand, voted to impeach Trump and continued her divisiveness that would only hurt and continue separating Republicans in the next election so getting rid of her is in the party's overall best interest.

Matt ****...Schlapp says that Liz Cheney was removed fro leadership because she has Trump Derangement Syndrome. Maybe the people who refuse to admit Trump lost really suffer from TDS?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast