Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    You really don't follow what is going on within your own party.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    You really don't follow what is going on within your own party.
    Not if they aren’t saying the election was stolen from Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So far, most of his post are attacks on democrats, minorities, and rambling illogical rants that expose his limited concept for history or social issues. He is knee jerker at best.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

So far, most of his post are attacks on democrats, minorities, and rambling illogical rants that expose his limited concept for history or social issues. He is knee jerker at best.
    Wrong again…Mr. Consistency.

I have also criticized (not "attacked"[I never attack]) repubs, whites etc when they have been wrong in my opinion).

As for "rambling illogical rants"……get real here. I'm the ultimate realist. I don't believe in wasting time, money and effort on things that do not work, will never work and will not change things.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Wrong again…Mr. Consistency.

I have also criticized (not "attacked"[I never attack]) repubs, whites etc when they have been wrong in my opinion).

As for "rambling illogical rants"……get real here. I'm the ultimate realist. I don't believe in wasting time, money and effort on things that do not work, will never work and will not change things.
    You are the only one who makes that assessment of your ability.

Will Rogers

It’s a shame Liz won’t go around saying she won the vote and that she’s still in leadership. Republicans tend to flock to that type of crazy.

You are the only one who makes that assessment of your ability.
    I'm the only one that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I'm the only one that matters.
    We figure that out after your 1st post so you don't have to keep repeating it.

Will Rogers

We figure that out after your 1st post so you don't have to keep repeating it.
    A distinct lack of empathy was never hidden from anyone on his part. But it sort of hard for it to stand out from other Republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if true, I think it's much bigger news and much more important if any Republicans want to form a 3rd party. that is how you are guaranteed to lose going forward.

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1392263277510541312
    Guarantee to lose sure, but maintain some dignity

Republican "ideas" are overwhelmingly unpopular in this country. It's a losing platform going forward in any scenario. If some Republicans choose to lose but not look like a complete lunatic doing it, I completely support that endeavor.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The vast majority of Republicans support Trump. The vast majority of members in congress (gop) support Trump. Liz Cheney constantly goes on TV and bashes him. Part of being in leadership position is bringing the party and uniting the party. She wasn’t doing that and was openly bashing one of the bigger members of the party currently and dividing the party even more. How is that good for the party?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Guarantee to lose sure, but maintain some dignity

Republican "ideas" are overwhelmingly unpopular in this country. It's a losing platform going forward in any scenario. If some Republicans choose to lose but not look like a complete lunatic doing it, I completely support that endeavor.
    The last part is definitely false.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The vast majority of Republicans support Trump. The vast majority of members in congress (gop) support Trump. Liz Cheney constantly goes on TV and bashes him. Part of being in leadership position is bringing the party and uniting the party. She wasn’t doing that and was openly bashing one of the bigger members of the party currently and dividing the party even more. How is that good for the party?

I thought people like you were bastions of free speech?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

There is a HUGE difference between supporting Trump and fearing him....and that's where most Republican politicians fall. They're scared NOT supporting him is party suicide at this point. Obviously Liz Cheney is not.

I also don't know that most Republicans support Trump. Most I know that did support him simply resist what the Dems are doing.

You can't say being a good party leader means uniting the party and then at the same time support the very person who has been ripping it completely apart for 5 years now.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

this tribalism at its worst. I detest Chenney but y'all dump her because she would support a President who push a lie that the election was stolen. Someone who has a record of racial discrimination, sexual assault, robbed his own charity, who was fine for debunking those who took his educational program, and a habitual liar.

In a growing diverse society, the republicans will never win with Trumpism cause y' all don't want diversity in our political system and making decisions for the country. Just look at the republican side of congress lily-white, male and protestant. You might as well call your party the WASP party. Some of the people who associated with Trump, the alt-right, the Proud Boys who members want to get rid of their leader because he isn't white.

What kind of signal do you think that sends to minorities? Oh, that is right you can give two craps and a bag of chips about their issues, just your tribal of WASP. Kind of why you stuck up Trump's arse.

Will Rogers

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast