Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    I said popular. GOP ideas are overwhelmingly unpopular
    Unpopular doesn't make it not ideal.

Free money = very popular.

Is it a great idea?

Just because more people want something doesn't mean it's a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Unpopular doesn't make it not ideal.

Free money = very popular.

Is it a great idea?

Just because more people want something doesn't mean it's a great idea.
    Ahh, one of those anti democracy people. Cool
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Ahh, one of those anti democracy people. Cool
    Slavery used to be very popular across the world. I guess the unpopular opinion to disallow slavery in many countries was a bad idea.

Ahhh, another emotionally traumatized person who doesn't want to discuss the content but tries to make it seem as if I'm being unrealistic so as to ignore the obvious error in his thinking.

I-G-N-O-R-E.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Slavery used to be very popular across the world. I guess the unpopular opinion to disallow slavery in many countries was a bad idea.

Ahhh, another emotionally traumatized person who doesn't want to discuss the content but tries to make it seem as if I'm being unrealistic so as to ignore the obvious error in his thinking.

I-G-N-O-R-E.
    So this argument means that any popular policy shouldn’t be implemented?

No they aren’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    No they aren’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Then how can the only tear down Democratic policies through the courts and not pass any of their own? The only major bill they passed for Trump was the tax cut bill.

based on biased left leaning polls, or is that what left wing media said.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Yes. You don't have to believe it but it is what it is.
    HELLO

Yes, yes. Everyone is out to get you and such. We've heard it all before.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

if true, I think it's much bigger news and much more important if any Republicans want to form a 3rd party. that is how you are guaranteed to lose going forward.

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1392263277510541312
    Dude these Republicans are mostly Lincon project trolls and MSNBC/WAPO contributors, like none of these people are relevant at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I don't think it's a big deal either, if for no other reason that I couldn't care less about Liz Cheney. The more interesting point is how the GOP is still all-in on the Cult of Trump and the brown-nosers are punishing people for not falling in line. You can say "durrr...she's not doing a good job fundraising" but that's not why she was stripped of her post. You know that. The other part is how insane it is that it's controversial to say that Trump is promoting an insane line.

**** Liz Cheney The story is how the GOP are just a bunch of little freaks who still are worshipping Donald Trump
    They voted overwhelmingly NOT to kick her out of leadership back in January, they're only kicking her out now, because she's doing a **** job of Fundraising (which is the main job of her position) and she's also being annoying.
    If she was still doing a good job at fundraising, then no one would give ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I thought people like you were bastions of free speech?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Has her free speech been taken from her?

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    They voted overwhelmingly NOT to kick her out of leadership back in January, they're only kicking her out now, because she's doing a **** job of Fundraising (which is the main job of her position) and she's also being annoying.
    If she was still doing a good job at fundraising, then no one would give ****.
    fundraising is an important factor for proving one worth to the party, sad.

But those things were not the Trumpster main thrust, she wouldn't kowtow to Trump. I notice those who did are still sucking up to him and trying to downplay the raid last Jan. So not accepting party bs seem to be the charge.

I guess you haven't been paying attention to the discourse between the two groups. I have, and rarely does fund-raising come into the picture. I will further call bs to your charge. The woman is Chenney's daughter who is a major playing in the military industry and a neo-con. According to Newsweek she posted the most successful fundraising quarter ever from January to March. A lot of Republican donors detest Trump and see her as the rising star for their side.

Keep miscalculation her abilities and underestimating the craziness that is tearing the Republican party apart, you will see the republican star sinking come next election time. Still no policies being push by them so far.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-15-2021 at 11:13 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Has her free speech been taken from her?
    Great work educating kids. Please start a GoFundMe. You need to be compensated for it.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    fundraising is an important factor for proving one worth to the party, sad.

But those things were not the Trumpster main thrust, she wouldn't kowtow to Trump. I notice those who did are still sucking up to him and trying to downplay the raid last Jan. So not accepting party bs seem to be the charge.

I guess you haven't been paying attention to the discourse between the two groups. I have, and rarely does fund-raising come into the picture. I will further call bs to your charge. The woman is Chenney's daughter who is a major playing in the military industry and a neo-con. According to Newsweek she posted the most successful fundraising quarter ever from January to March. A lot of Republican donors detest Trump and see her as the rising star for their side.

Keep miscalculation her abilities and underestimating the craziness that is tearing the Republican party apart, you will see the republican star sinking come next election time. Still no policies being push by them so far.
    You can complain about it all you want, but it's true for both parties.
    Regardless of whether your a Bernie Bro, or a Corporate Dem, or a Pro/Never Trumper. You gotta be able to raise money for the parties, she isn't doing that right now.

Bro, it didn't matter that she wouldn't Kowtow to Trump, she voted for impeachment, and they had a vote on whether to keep her in her position LAST JANUARY, she was voted to stay OVERWHELMINGLY. The anti-Liz vote was like 40 people vs 160.
    No, her refusing to Kowtow is irrelevant.

Newsweek doesn't pay attention to conservative voices beyond a couple of large donors, she has NO BASE, and will likely lose in a primary.
    She isn't a rising star, she's the total opposite of that.
    A rising star is DeSantis. As it stands he's the safe bet to win the primary, in fact even within MAGA circles he's considered more popular than Trump himself.

First of all it's difficult to push policies when you control neither house of govt.

Second of all, that child tax credit that people are giving credit to Biden for was literally proposed and pushed for by Mitt ****ing Romney and Josh Hawly, so yes, they are pushing policies.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast