Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Yo gambo Iím just straight up stealing that post for the top since you did it so much better lol
    I got it from thephinsider.com just made a few things bold lol

If we go 2-4 in the Division then we're not making the playoffs. The Jets are better, but you should still beat them. You should be able to beat up on Wilson with this defense.

Personally I think Wentz is one of the worst QB's in the NFL and has been for a while. Rivers was super smart and safe last year. Only thing that scares me in that game is if they just run the ball down our throat and if the Oline can handle the stunts and twists from that Indy defense. I could easily see a Denver like performance from the offense.
    I think we'll go 3-3 in the East. Swept by the Bills, sweep the Jets and split with the cheats, possibly sweep them but I won't expect it. I think we will be (as usual when we don't outright suck)) a fringe playoff team, trying to stay alive the last couple of weeks. And I think we'll do it! (Those are my homer goggles talking)

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin North View Post
    I think we'll go 3-3 in the East. Swept by the Bills, sweep the Jets and split with the cheats, possibly sweep them but I won't expect it. I think we will be (as usual when we don't outright suck)) a fringe playoff team, trying to stay alive the last couple of weeks. And I think we'll do it! (Those are my homer goggles talking)
    I think thatís perfectly fine for this year. Itís still going to be a super young team. Thereís going to be growing pains for sure and theyíll lose a game or two that they shouldnít. I know Iíll be in the minority, since most are expecting playoffs for sure, but Iím still cool with solid development. Which is weird since last year I was one of the few saying they should have a winning season and wild card.

This should still be a winning team, but if they donít make the playoffs Iím still ok.

I think thatís perfectly fine for this year. Itís still going to be a super young team. Thereís going to be growing pains for sure and theyíll lose a game or two that they shouldnít. I know Iíll be in the minority, since most are expecting playoffs for sure, but Iím still cool with solid development. Which is weird since last year I was one of the few saying they should have a winning season and wild card.

This should still be a winning team, but if they donít make the playoffs Iím still ok.
    The main reason I really want playoffs this year is to get the experience. I don't think we'd go far at all. Getting a win would be amazing but just to get in and set that expectation and for the players to see it as realistic and attainable in 2022 would be a big step.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin North View Post
    The main reason I really want playoffs this year is to get the experience. I don't think we'd go far at all. Getting a win would be amazing but just to get in and set that expectation and for the players to see it as realistic and attainable in 2022 would be a big step.
    All depends on tua and the offense, the d will be really good.

But if tua takes the next step who knows how good we can be.

True.

Our defense should be the best in the nfl.

I never thought Id see a team build a defense close to the level of Seattle or Denvers SB winning teams, but were right there.

Its almost impossible to build a defense like those teams because everyone is trying to do it so the talent is thin, but Athletic wise, were easily as close to those teams as any team has been in years.

If our defense can be as good as it should be, and if Tua makes the big jump, we should be pretty damn good.

this defense is stout, and is a top 10 defense on paper. I'm still a little concerned with the run defense, but I think McKinney in the middle will help us a lot there. Our pass defense should be very high. Last year the defense lived on turnovers. I don't like the idea of having to get multiple turnovers a game to be in the game. I want to see a bunch more 3-and-outs from this defense than turnovers to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Our defense should be the best in the nfl.

I never thought Id see a team build a defense close to the level of Seattle or Denvers SB winning teams, but were right there.

Its almost impossible to build a defense like those teams because everyone is trying to do it so the talent is thin, but Athletic wise, were easily as close to those teams as any team has been in years.

If our defense can be as good as it should be, and if Tua makes the big jump, we should be pretty damn good.
    Eh, I need to see them win more matchups. I still donít trust the run D and weíre putting a lot of pressure on Holland and Phillips to perform immediately. Youíre also one injury away from seeing Duke Riley on the field playing LB.

Eh, I need to see them win more matchups. I still donít trust the run D and weíre putting a lot of pressure on Holland and Phillips to perform immediately. Youíre also one injury away from seeing Duke Riley on the field playing LB.
    Every team is only one injury away from having their version of Duke Riley hitting the field LOL. The depth at LB is not great, but I love our DL and DB depth. how many times will we see only 2 true LBers on defense, with 5 DBs? The run D is still suspect, but the pieces are in place to improve it this year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12