Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2021 Miami Dolphins Schedule

I stole it from gambo1988 since he formatted it better.

Preseason

Week 1 | @ Chicago Bears - 8/14 - (1:00 PM EST)
    Week 2 | vs Atlanta Falcons - 8/21- (7:00 PM EST)
    Week 3 | @ Cincinnati Bengals - 8/29 - (4:00 PM EST)

Regular Season

Week 1 | @ New England Patriots - 9/12- (4.25 PM EST)
    Week 2 | vs Buffalo Bills - 9/19- (1:00 PM EST)
    Week 3 | @ Las Vegas Raiders - 9/26 - (4:05 PM EST)
    Week 4 | vs Indianapolis Colts - 10/3 - (1:00 PM EST)
    Week 5 | @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers - 10/10 - (1:00 PM EST)
    Week 6 | @ Jacksonville Jaguars - 10/17- (9:30 AM EST) LONDON
    Week 7 | vs Atlanta Falcons - 10/24- (1:00 PM EST)
    Week 8 | @ Buffalo Bills - 10/31- (1:00 PM EST)
    Week 9 | vs Houston Texans - 11/7- (1:00 PM EST)
    Week 10 | vs Baltimore Ravens - 11/11- (8:20 PM EST) THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
    Week 11 | @ New York Jets - 11/21- (1:00 PM EST)
    Week 12 | vs Carolina Panthers- 11/28- (1:00 PM EST)
    Week 13 | vs New York Giants - 12/05 - (1:00 PM EST)
    Week 14 | BYE
    Week 15 | vs New York Jets - TBD
    Week 16 | vs New Orleans Saints - 12/27 - (8:15 PM EST) MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
    Week 17 | @ Tennessee Titans - 1/2- (1:00 PM EST)
    Week 18 | vs New England Patriots - 1/9- (1:00 PM EST)
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 05-12-2021 at 09:21 PM.

I know most people will like playing in NE early, but I picture the exact same outcome as last year. Pats offense will look so much different than the previous year so theyíll keep our defense on its toes. And of course throwing Tua and that whole new offense out there against a good Pats D is going to be tough.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    I know most people will like playing in NE early, but I picture the exact same outcome as last year. Pats offense will look so much different than the previous year so theyíll keep our defense on its toes. And of course throwing Tua and that whole new offense out there against a good Pats D is going to be tough.
    @ NE is always a tough game, no matter when in the season. I like it. It's going to be a national AFC game (most likely). If Cam starts, we know what to expect. Its up to MIA to make Cam throw it . . .which he cannot do anymore.

Also happy MIA doesn't have a home game in England this time.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    @ NE is always a tough game, no matter when in the season. I like it. It's going to be a national AFC game (most likely). If Cam starts, we know what to expect. Its up to MIA to make Cam throw it . . .which he cannot do anymore.

Also happy MIA doesn't have a home game in England this time.
    Nah Browns at Chiefs during the same time slot. So unfortunately weíll continue to be passed over. Although I do expect a few decent prime time games. Letís just hope itís a better record than 2017 where we were blown out by like 50 every game.

MIA is tied for 5th easiest schedule in 2021. Whenever this happens, MIA always disappoints. Hope for a different outcome this year.

Preseason

Regular Season

Week 14 | BYE

the bye is a little to late in my opinion. I'm really going to enjoy week 13 my team vs. my brothers team

Quote Originally Posted by gambo1988 View Post
    Preseason

Regular Season

Week 14 | BYE

the bye is a little to late in my opinion. I'm really going to enjoy week 13 my team vs. my brothers team
    One of those home games should be an away game.

Yo gambo Iím just straight up stealing that post for the top since you did it so much better lol

Oh my god WHY DO WE ALWAYS PLAY THE RAVENS ON THURSDAY NIGHT

Really bummed about the prime time games. I have no faith that the Ravens game wonít be a bloodbath, Iím tired of playing the Jags, and the Saints is just meh. Really only two prime time games which shows that networks still donít trust us yet.

That bye week is brutal. Latest bye week in franchise history. Great if the team is making a playoff push, but I can see injuries piling up. But if the team can hold up, that November and December streak is nuts. All home games. Itíll be another tough start, but the schedule breaks down pretty well for a strong finish.

The schedule makers really just kinda copied and past some of those early games.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 05-12-2021 at 09:34 PM.

i'm not surprised by the lack of primetime games. I'm just happy to see them on MNF again. We are supposed to have the 5th easiest schedule in the league, but I'll be darned if this schedule doesn't look like a difficult road to the playoffs. The first 8 weeks they could end up being anywhere between 2-6 and 4-4. That's a tough stretch.

I like the late BYE honestly. If this team is really going to make a playoff push, that is a prime BYE week to get everyone rested and healed for the final quarter of the season.

Yea SOS is pointless. Thereís just too much turnover year to year. Teams like Carolina and NYG absolutely wonít be as bad as last year. Meanwhile I think the Colts took a step back as did the Titans.

Iím never one to get my hopes up too high with this team. Iíve just been disappointed too often lol. Thereís a handful of games that I feel like we SHOULD win, but itís close enough on paper that I have no faith lol. Games like the Patriots, Colts, Raiders, Giants, and Saints just make me nervous.

But on paper the only teams I think are incredibly unlikely are the Bills, Ravens, and Bucs. Maybe the Titans or Colts too. Bills and Ravens just because Flo has no idea how to stop mobile QBs, Bucs because you canít blitz Brady, and Titans or Colts could be tough because of the run game. I donít trust the pass rush or run defense yet.

Yea SOS is pointless. Thereís just too much turnover year to year. Teams like Carolina and NYG absolutely wonít be as bad as last year. Meanwhile I think the Colts took a step back as did the Titans.

Iím never one to get my hopes up too high with this team. Iíve just been disappointed too often lol. Thereís a handful of games that I feel like we SHOULD win, but itís close enough on paper that I have no faith lol. Games like the Patriots, Colts, Raiders, Giants, and Saints just make me nervous.

But on paper the only teams I think are incredibly unlikely are the Bills, Ravens, and Bucs. Maybe the Titans or Colts too. Bills and Ravens just because Flo has no idea how to stop mobile QBs, Bucs because you canít blitz Brady, and Titans or Colts could be tough because of the run game. I donít trust the pass rush or run defense yet.
    truth lol. our secondary is going to be the strength of this defense. I think teams will have difficulty throwing on us a lot to be honest. The signings of Coleman and McCourty totally make sense now.

Is Wentz a downgrade from Rivers? I don't know about that. I think he gives them a tiny bit of upgrade at QB. I think TEN is going to be worse than last year as well. They lost two key WRs and some decent defensive guys. We should split with NE again . . . .and I think we split with NYJ as well for some reason. They picked up guys in key areas. We should get beat by BUF both times. I think we go 2-4 inside the AFCE.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    truth lol. our secondary is going to be the strength of this defense. I think teams will have difficulty throwing on us a lot to be honest. The signings of Coleman and McCourty totally make sense now.

Is Wentz a downgrade from Rivers? I don't know about that. I think he gives them a tiny bit of upgrade at QB. I think TEN is going to be worse than last year as well. They lost two key WRs and some decent defensive guys. We should split with NE again . . . .and I think we split with NYJ as well for some reason. They picked up guys in key areas. We should get beat by BUF both times. I think we go 2-4 inside the AFCE.
    If we go 2-4 in the Division then we're not making the playoffs. The Jets are better, but you should still beat them. You should be able to beat up on Wilson with this defense.

Personally I think Wentz is one of the worst QB's in the NFL and has been for a while. Rivers was super smart and safe last year. Only thing that scares me in that game is if they just run the ball down our throat and if the Oline can handle the stunts and twists from that Indy defense. I could easily see a Denver like performance from the offense.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

If we go 2-4 in the Division then we're not making the playoffs. The Jets are better, but you should still beat them. You should be able to beat up on Wilson with this defense.

Personally I think Wentz is one of the worst QB's in the NFL and has been for a while. Rivers was super smart and safe last year. Only thing that scares me in that game is if they just run the ball down our throat and if the Oline can handle the stunts and twists from that Indy defense. I could easily see a Denver like performance from the offense.
    I think that our run defense should be a lot better this year. John Jenkins is an underrated signing for this DL. And McKinney can stop the run better than Baker. Our defense has the makings of being elite imo. let Howard and Jones play on islands, with Holland playing centerfield, and Rowe covering the TE. then you can attempt to keep 7-8 in the box most of the time. IND OL is nasty for sure, but their other weapons are meh.

Too bad we won't have Fuller wk 1 @ NE

I actually forgot that Fuller was out for that game. I wonít be surprised at all if thatís a loss just like last year. Although in that game we did have Grant, Ford, and Jordan Howard taking a ton of snaps.

Iím just not going to trust the run D until I see them consistently be more physical than the opponent. I think Raekwon and McKinney will help that a lot, but itís been forever since we actually saw a physical defense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast