Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Colts sign DT Antwaun Woods

Defensive tackle Antwaun Woods‘ visit with the Colts went well enough for him to extend his stay.

Agent Drew Rosenhaus announced on Tuesday that Woods has agreed to a contract with the team. It is a one-year deal for Woods in Indianapolis.

Woods was waived by the Cowboys last week after signing his $2.133 million restricted free agent tender with the team. He had 83 tackles, four tackles for loss, eight quarterback hits, 2.5 sacks, and two fumble recoveries in 40 games for Dallas.

He will join DeForest Buckner, Grover Stewart, Andrew Brown, and Robert Windsor as options on the interior of the Colts’ defensive line

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ng-with-colts/

Pretty decent depth signing. Will compete with Stallworth for backup 1 tech snaps.

Outstanding. This is shaping up pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    Outstanding. This is shaping up pretty well.
    I'm pretty satisfied with the roster. Maybe could use another corner. Maybe a WR? I don't know I like Pascal as the 4th WR. But wouldn't be shocked if they bring someone else in.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    I'm pretty satisfied with the roster. Maybe could use another corner. Maybe a WR? I don't know I like Pascal as the 4th WR. But wouldn't be shocked if they bring someone else in.
    I am going to be interested in the development of that TE Granson or whatever it is. Track star. Speed burner. Said to have soft hands. If so, that gives us three excellent tight ends.