Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Fernando Tatis Jr. tests positive for covid

Fernando Tatis Jr. tested positive for COVID-19, Jayce Tingler said. Tatis is asymptomatic. Jurickson Profar and Jorge Mateo are in contact tracing.
    - Dennis Lin

https://twitter.com/dennistlin/statu...781852166?s=21

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Multiple Fully vaccinated Yankees coaches also tested positive for the virus(5 coaches in total). Sounds like all players tested negative but some other coaches may also be under contract tracing protocols.

Sounds like they're still going to play the game though.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OhSoSlick; 05-11-2021 at 06:01 PM.
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    Multiple Fully vaccinated Yankees coaches also tested positive for the virus(5 coaches in total). Sounds like all players tested negative but some other coaches may also be under contract tracing protocols.

Sounds like they're still going to play the game though.

It was reported as five initially, but Heyman clarified that only one coach tested positive. The rest are either being tested or retested.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    It was reported as five initially, but Heyman clarified that only one coach tested positive. The rest are either being tested or retested.
    That makes more sense.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Yankees first base coach, Reggie Willits, is also a confirmed positive, per a team spokesman.

So, in all, itís two coaches and a support staff member (a non coach). Three positive cases in all.

All three people who have tested positive were fully vaccinated, a team spokesman added.

Will Myers and Eric Hosmer are on the injured list as well due to health and safety protocol reasons.

Yankees are now up to 7. All considered ''break through'' " cases.

3 managers and 4 staff members. All vaccinated over 2 weeks ago.

Gleyber Torres who had covid in December and also got the vaccine last month, is also being held out as they wait for his test results.

All recieved the J&J vaccine.

IIRC, J&J had around a 70-75% efficacy rate compared to Moderna's and Pfizer's ~95%. Hopefully it does the trick and they're all asymptomatic or very mild.

IIRC, J&J had around a 70-75% efficiency rate compared to Moderna's and Pfizer's ~95%. Hopefully it does the trick and they're all asymptomatic or very mild.
    Sounds like 6 of the 7 are asymptomatic.

Gleyber Torres also tested positive.

He was fully vaccinated

&

He also had covid in December.