Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Orioles at Mets

I did not watch the game as I got home late . Did McNeil get hurt as I saw in the box score he only had 2 ABs and was replaced ?

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    I did not watch the game as I got home late . Did McNeil get hurt as I saw in the box score he only had 2 ABs and was replaced ?
    He left with cramps. The way he's been hitting I'm assuming it's just his period. Should be fine.

Nice win. It's nice reading positive comments. I hope there is no "doom and gloom" here the next time they lose a few in a row. I know that's the nature of being a fanatic, but this roster is solid. The offense is sure to improve, and the pitching might not regress (3 key guys yet to contribute).

This is a playoff team. Of course, for all but one, that ends in disappointment. We should be enjoying the ride, because winning the WS is possible this year. I for one, am envisioning a fully healthy starting rotation carrying us to the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    He left with cramps. The way he's been hitting I'm assuming it's just his period. Should be fine.
    He had been 2 for 2 against one of the toughest lefties in the game; I doubt his moonblood had anything to do with his cramps.

Rumor has it McNeil had some cranberry juice with Lindor after the game and both feel a lot better.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Rumor has it McNeil had some cranberry juice with Lindor after the game and both feel a lot better.
    Rumor has it Lindor punched McNeil in the stomach and told him to “man up *****.”

at this point jd davis probably isnt starting when he returns

Khalil Lee up. Hope we get a chance to see him in action.

Quote Originally Posted by The Futurist View Post
    Khalil Lee up. Hope we get a chance to see him in action.
    I would suspect Lee gets used just like Luis uses Almora. Defensive CF replacement late in the game and occasional starter when Smith sits - until Nimmo is back. Depending how Lee contributes he might stay a bit longer. Almora hasn't looked like anything at the plate - great defense in CF though.

McCann deserves a lot more credit for yesterday's W. If he gets the bunt down they probably walk Dom. If he hits into his usually DP, they probably walk Dom. So straight strikeout and swinging at pitches 2 feet out of the zone is all a part of his strategy. Yes I am more than happy with the win but he is giving Ramos a run for his money.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccanman View Post
    McCann deserves a lot more credit for yesterday's W. If he gets the bunt down they probably walk Dom. If he hits into his usually DP, they probably walk Dom. So straight strikeout and swinging at pitches 2 feet out of the zone is all a part of his strategy. Yes I am more than happy with the win but he is giving Ramos a run for his money.
    My favorite post in this thread.

Btw I love that TC is on the Pregame show. Miss that dude!

Quote Originally Posted by iceman49 View Post
    at this point jd davis probably isnt starting when he returns
    He never should have started in the first place. He's a DH.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccanman View Post
    with the bat sure but he has been great behind the plate defensively outside of that stroman start with the passed ball

Taijuan Walker is brolic af. It's unusual to see a pitcher so swole!

Dom tryin to get people killed out there

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast