Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    That loss told them that? I don’t agree. You’re still doing it. Painting this loss as meaning something. It meant we lost a game we shouldn’t have. Yes, a star wing and a PG makes us really good. It makes any team in the league really good.

Moving along..
    If you don't think that something could be gained from a loss then you're living in a world of ignorance. You're right, Moving along...

The Knicks are BACK...part 2

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    https://twitter.com/nekiasnba/status...785153028?s=21

Good look at the final play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It’s obvious that Randle wanted the ball. RJ shouldn’t have tried to do anything because there was nothing there and he’s not someone who creates off the dribble. Taj also shouldn’t have bothered setting a screen with such little time remaining. Rose should have leaked to the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    If you don't think that something could be gained from a loss then you're living in a world of ignorance. You're right, Moving along...
    A loss, yes. That loss, no

A loss, yes. That loss, no
    moving along, pardon my back

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    And now smood says I bashed Randle lol me saying pre injury KP was better then La Randle is not bashing KP was flat out better then Randle then now KP has lost his hops and Randle has become better player do you see me bashing Randle since he became a Knick? It's like some of you just want to build a narrative against me because I'm not a blind fanatic.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Who's talking about KP vs. Randle? When Randle was still with the Lakers and fans would suggest that the Knicks go after him, you ripped him the same way ignoring that he was still just a young player. You looked at him as if he couldn't/wouldn't get better and as if all of his flaws would always be flaws. Point being most 20 year olds play like 20 year olds. RJ has shown more than enough promise moving forward. He's had a great season so far in terms of showing progress, but it doesn't seem to be enough for you.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Who's talking about KP vs. Randle? When Randle was still with the Lakers and fans would suggest that the Knicks go after him, you ripped him the same way ignoring that he was still just a young player. You looked at him as if he couldn't/wouldn't get better and as if all of his flaws would always be flaws. Point being most 20 year olds play like 20 year olds. RJ has shown more than enough promise moving forward. He's had a great season so far in terms of showing progress, but it doesn't seem to be enough for you.
    Agreed...just need his BBIQ to now take the next leap along with the rest of his game. But to your point he's far from a finished product.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    https://twitter.com/nekiasnba/status...785153028?s=21

Good look at the final play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed and to put that all on RJ is ridiculous. It looks even worse from a team perspective broken down that way. Great defense by the Lakers and terrible execution by almost every Knick on that play.

Agreed and to put that all on RJ is ridiculous. It looks even worse from a team perspective broken down that way. Great defense by the Lakers and terrible execution by almost every Knick on that play.
    I don’t think either him or Randle taking a 40 footer is a good choice. At least he made sure he got a shot off. I wouldn’t put too much blame on him

Agreed, and I would actually place blame on Rose and Randle before RJ there.

Rose initiated the PnR too quickly, which meant Reggie couldn’t get to the corner and Reggie’s defender was able to easily stop Rose’s drive.

Then Randle was completely out of position, resulting in AD basically blocking any chance of RJ and Taj running a successful PnR. Randle’s positioning here was very reminiscent of several end-of-game plays last year where he killed the spacing by just standing and watching.

Agreed...just need his BBIQ to now take the next leap along with the rest of his game. But to your point he's far from a finished product.
    I wasn’t an RJ guy from the jump, but to say he hasn’t shown encouraging improvement is crazy talk. He definitely has

Disappointing but 1-3 against the top 4 contenders in the West (and NBA for that matter) isn't horrible. The thing that sucks is now we are tied for 4-5-6 with Miami and Atlanta but I mean, they were all really tough matchups. A Laker team without their top playmakers is still a very solid team. Just speaks to the inequality in the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    It’s obvious that Randle wanted the ball. RJ shouldn’t have tried to do anything because there was nothing there and he’s not someone who creates off the dribble. Taj also shouldn’t have bothered setting a screen with such little time remaining. Rose should have leaked to the corner.
    Randle can't just stand there either. The poor spacing between RJ, Randle and Rose was a big contributor to RJ just being stuck. That has little to do with how well he can create off the dribble. That's a tough situation for almost any player. Taj coming up and bringing another defender closer makes it even worse.

It was just poor execution all around.

Randle can't just stand there either. The poor spacing between RJ, Randle and Rose was a big contributor to RJ just being stuck. That has little to do with how well he can create off the dribble. That's a tough situation for almost any player. Taj coming up and bringing another defender closer makes it even worse.

It was just poor execution all around.
    Yup and if you noticed drose only passed the ball bkuz he was stuck

Randle was screaming for the ball also

They were both playing hero ball and it cost us the game

I wasn’t an RJ guy from the jump, but to say he hasn’t shown encouraging improvement is crazy talk. He definitely has
    Did I say that? LOL seriously bro you need to work on your reading comprehension.
    I said he needs to take the NEXT leap with his BBIQ along with the rest of his game.
    I'm basically saying he needs to continue to improve. Of course he's already shown improvement are you content with him staying where he is?
    You gotta really take the time to read every word in a post bro because you really be skipping over key words.

Did I say that? LOL seriously bro you need to work on your reading comprehension.
    I said he needs to take the NEXT leap with his BBIQ along with the rest of his game.
    I'm basically saying he needs to continue to improve. Of course he's already shown improvement are you content with him staying where he is?
    You gotta really take the time to read every word in a post bro because you really be skipping over key words.
    Did I say you said that?

I was agreeing. Not disagreeing with your comments. My comprehension is fine. Relax.
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 05-12-2021 at 02:20 PM.

Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast