Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Have I ever said how much I hate losing when we play on tnt and than having to listen to Shaq and whoever after the game . Sometimes I wish we could win just to shut them up .
    But whatever I can’t complain we were on the road on a very tough 6 game west coast trip and we actually went 3 & 3 when in reality we’re lucky we were even able to win 2 of those games but we got 3 so I’m proud of the guys and now it’s back home for the last 3 . Let’s finish the season strong . Go Knicks . We can’t win em all

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Agreed and 30 mins is too much for Gibson at this stage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Noel’s lack of rebounding has really been killing us these past few weeks.

Thibs has to rely more and more on Gibson, and while it’s worked out for the most part, feels like we’re walking a tightrope there.

GT#69 Santísimo Knicks (38-30) @ Los Angeles Lakers (38-30): Kingslayers

I fell asleep at halftime and went back to watch the end without knowing what happened.

Why the **** did RJ not pass to Randle immediately??? RJ was 2-12 can’t create anything from the outside off the dribble. There was about 5 seconds left when he got the ball. He choked, plain and simple. Randle has a much better chance of getting up a respectable shot there. Simply horrible execution. No excuse for not coming away with this win. Randle and Rose played their *** off.

6th seed here we come...

GT#69 Santísimo Knicks (38-30) @ Los Angeles Lakers (38-30): Kingslayers

We’re struggling against teams with elite bigs.

Its too bad we don’t have Mitch. Noel isn’t good enough and Taj is too old to be used heavily.

Our depth is getting exposed too. This wasn’t supposed to be a playoff team. As much as I don’t like Payton, maybe he could have been in there a bit more tonight? Could try him and Rose a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Noel’s lack of rebounding has really been killing us these past few weeks.

Thibs has to rely more and more on Gibson, and while it’s worked out for the most part, feels like we’re walking a tightrope there.
    The only criticism I have of Thibs is I think both rookies should have been given a little more responsiblity by now. Well Obi a little more. Q should have been starting for this team.months ago

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

https://twitter.com/frankbarrett119/...646833160?s=21

Start Q

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    No it’s not that. Most admit when RJ plays terribly. You’re just non-stop even when he’s having decent-good games.

Not everyone, but as a whole, this fan base has been defending young players who were terrible just because they were young. The one good young player that they should be defending because he’s young and actually good, gets **** on. It makes no sense.

Bottom line is that RJ isn’t some instant superstar, but he compares well, and even favorably, to a lot of stars and fringe star players at the same age.

I would hate to see how you would’ve reacted to a lot of Morant’s games this season had you been a Grizzlies fan and watching them every night.

To directly respond to your post though, some of us did factor in Randle’s youth before the Knicks signed him which is why we were hopeful from the beginning. I do recall you ******** on Randle the same way when he was a Laker. How has that turned out?
    If you think I blame just because I want to then go read clippers game thread. I post the way I see the game you guys also made an excuse for his defense well guess what frank was told to do samething on defense and in 20 mins he only gave up one three compared to RJ who let kuzma have career night and it's not just RJ even Bullock looks lazy on defense when this two shots are not falling from outside they're dead weights.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

And now smood says I bashed Randle lol me saying pre injury KP was better then La Randle is not bashing KP was flat out better then Randle then now KP has lost his hops and Randle has become better player do you see me bashing Randle since he became a Knick? It's like some of you just want to build a narrative against me because I'm not a blind fanatic.

https://twitter.com/nekiasnba/status...785153028?s=21

Good look at the final play

Why not start Frank instead of Payton, he's useless.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    And now smood says I bashed Randle lol me saying pre injury KP was better then La Randle is not bashing KP was flat out better then Randle then now KP has lost his hops and Randle has become better player do you see me bashing Randle since he became a Knick? It's like some of you just want to build a narrative against me because I'm not a blind fanatic.

Julius is definitely better than KP was

We gave it our all. D-Rose was great all night...should've boxed out Matthews and played better D on THT for the winning 3pt shot. Randle's turnover was costly, it's not his fault we need a pg who can set up better late game execution. Rose should've tried to drive to basket to dish or draw a foul in the last seconds. RJ is still only 20 years old, as tough as it is to put that in perspective that is the truth. 0-7 from 3 happens to all players but surprising givin how well he shot the ball in the month of April. I'm more upset about his inability to finish at the rim. Payton does such a horrible job for us, but it's too late in the game to switch things up now.

Atlanta has an easy remaining schedule but Miami plays Boston, Milwaukee, then Detroit. If they lose just one of those games and we win out we'll be back in 4th. We should just be focusing on beating, Spurs, Hornets, Celtics to close out the season and let the chips fall where they may.

The Knicks are BACK...part 2

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Julius is definitely better than KP was

Julius now is better than KP was. Ewing's point is that LA version of Randle wasn't better than All star Knicks KP.

In the playoffs I sincerely feel the late game execution will come back to bite us in the ***. However we just need to win these next 3, get back to the 4th seed and ride the momentum into the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    In the playoffs I sincerely feel the late game execution will come back to bite us in the ***. However we just need to win these next 3, get back to the 4th seed and ride the momentum into the playoffs.
    The Laker are a good defensive team but you are right. We can get mad about Julius’ travel or a missed shot but the sets and spacing were not good to close. I think the one time a set got us where we wanted to go was on Julius travel. We got the switch we wanted and Julius the ball where we wanted him to go to work. The lakers got stops but we didn't execute

Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast