Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Feed drummond

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    From the looks of it, hes been eating a lot lately..
    I can imagine Drummond feasting on thai bbq somewhere along wilshire 5x a week.

Man the downtown LA experience won't be complete without that.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Chris Haynes

@ChrisBHaynes

Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James (ankle) is unlikely to make his return tonight against the Houston Rockets, league sources tell

@YahooSports

Pussssy!!!!!!!!!!!
    It is what it is. You don't know what is going on. To speculate is to throw **** randomly against the wall and hope it sticks.

Even speculating how tough he is compared to past greats is unfounded.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 05-12-2021 at 10:39 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    It is what it is. You don't know what is going on. To speculate is to throw **** randomly against the wall and hope it sticks.

LOLebron..

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    According to Lebron F playing in games also.
    Clearly playing in games is for suckers

I mean, comparing players in any era is speculation to a large extent, but that doesn't stop you from thinking (i.e., speculating) that LBJ is the GOAT. We don't have any particularly good method to assess which player is better than another player but we still have opinions about that. Same with being tough. LBJ is great, around #6-8 all time in my book, but for all his greatness, toughness has never been one of his attributes. I don't think we have to compare him to all-time greats from other eras either when looking at toughness. We can compare him to current players and I think we can still say LBJ isn't very tough.

AD2 looking a lot more comfortable

Ehhh, they Sh on Shaq, of course they are gonna take shots at Bron whenever he isnt Goating.

At this point Bron shouldnt even play a single game in the regular season. Might as well sit out the rest of the season b as healthy as possible. I played running back in college and I hate high ankle sprains. When dudes roll up on the outside of your ankle it fs you up for real. You get one in the middle of the season and you wont be the same for the rest of the season. 8 weeks later one wrong step will still send a shock through it and make you limp. It can take 3-4 months before you dont feel pain anymore.

Ive come down on people feet and rolled my ankles a 100 times playing basketball. I can be 95% in a week by keeping it in ice water. High ankle sprains are a completely different beast. If youve never had someone roll up on your ankle, you shouldnt even speak on this.

Bron has proven hes an iron man. Dude is 36 and someone fell on his ankle. People who know, understand. People who dont talk ish.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 05-13-2021 at 12:07 AM.

Lmao!! I see dumb and dumber has made their grand return!!

so a game where nobody is playing defense

Lmao!! I see dumb and dumber has made their grand return!!
    Not happy even after a trophy I see. Had you pegged from jump. So did Jeanie Buss.

ADII ended up on the floor on the Lakers sign behind the basket trying to rebound Kuzmas missed free throw, THT went running from the 3 pt line to help him up. I really like this kid.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

so portland won tonight

if they win tomorrow @ phx that essentially puts us in the play in game .... unless we lose this one tonight against houston and then we are automatically in the play in as the 7th seed

dallas ain't gonna choke away the 6th seed as they are also 1 win away from clinching a top 6 seed

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Not happy even after a trophy I see. Had you pegged from jump. So did Jeanie Buss.
    This is Laker land college football star.. Were focused on this season. Not last.

These games are fun to watch. Id start THT for the rest of the year and then have Dennis come off the bench once the playoffs start

This is Laker land college football star.. Were focused on this season. Not last.
    They dropped the banner tonight so not really

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast