Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Not my fault your a hypocritical maniac, you must be living your life vicariously through the Lakers. You think you are part owner, when you are just a scrub they make money off of.
    Open me up and you'll find Lakers gold and purple, open you up and you find LBJs semen

Now go run and tell it....
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 05-19-2021 at 02:20 PM.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Nicely done but you're cheating yourself out of posts. It's all bout dem stats Baby....
    ?

And you are just way to obsessed with me. You will say anything. Including make up complete bs lies about me talking ish about the Lakers in the main forum. Straight loser moves.
    You don't have to lie to kick it, just be real. We all know you only pretend to be a Lakers fan so you can have people to about LBJ with.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    ?
    The way you quoted all of us in a single post, nicely done.

The way you quoted all of us in a single post, nicely done.
    Oh ok lol thank you!

You don't have to lie to kick it, just be real. We all know you only pretend to be a Lakers fan so you can have people to about LBJ with.
    Weíve already established your the one who will lie and say anything to try and get his little way. 2nd I said Lebron brought you back from the dead. I donít need to be a Lakers fan to talk Bron. Everyone in here knows Iím not a Laker fan. I respect the franchise as one of if not the best. But Bron still brought you from irrelevance. I can talk about Bron anywhere on this site

Open me up and you'll find Lakers gold and purple, open you up and you find LBJs semen

Now go run and tell it....
    Iím glad that Lebron was able to insert his seed into the Laker franchise and birth a championship so that you can hold your head high again instead of walking around like red headed step child youíd been for the last 7 years. Your welcome, now guzzle some more for your next championship. Get on your knees and pay homage like your owner.

Weíve already established your the one who will lie and say anything to try and get his little way. 2nd I said Lebron brought you back from the dead. I donít need to be a Lakers fan to talk Bron. Everyone in here knows Iím not a Laker fan. I respect the franchise as one of if not the best. But Bron still brought you from irrelevance. I can talk about Bron anywhere on this site
    WTF are you talking about that we've already established? LBJ has only been a Laker for 3 years, before that time you weren't saying that the Lakers were the GOAT franchise. You crapped on us. Even now as champs you say we were totally irrelevant for them years we were down. Irrelevant how? Even in our down years we were still 2nd to only GS for nationally televised games, how is that irrelevant?

****I remember seeing we were 2nd to only GS, could be a little lower but no lower then 4th.
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 05-19-2021 at 05:05 PM.

Iím glad that Lebron was able to insert his seed into the Laker franchise and birth a championship so that you can hold your head high again instead of walking around like red headed step child youíd been for the last 7 years. Your welcome, now guzzle some more for your next championship. Get on your knees and pay homage like your owner.
    Me walking around like a red headed step child? Don't really see how the reference applies but then again I really don't see how most of the ish you post applies. I've seen conversations about Smush Parker and Travis Knight and you somehow insert LBJ into the conversation.

As for Jeanne paying homage, you think she'd be doing that if she wasn't pocketing millions on top of millions off of LBJ? Shyte, I'd put LBJ into my top 5 all time Lakers for $500K cash

Lol ok guys. It looks like neither one of you is going to concede so letís just move on to another topic. Itís starting to get more personal than sports talk.

WTF are you talking about that we've already established? LBJ has only been a Laker for 3 years, before that time you weren't saying that the Lakers were the GOAT franchise. You crapped on us. Even now as champs you say we were totally irrelevant for them years we were down. Irrelevant how? Even in our down years we were still 2nd to only GS for nationally televised games, how is that irrelevant?

****I remember seeing we were 2nd to only GS, could be a little lower but no lower then 4th.
    Doubling down on more bs lies! OMFGoodness. You are so full of ish. I donít crap on any franchise, let alone the Lakers. Iím not a hater and a liar like you. For the record, I never went out of my way to crap on the Lakers as a franchise. I donít discriminate, I state facts. Tex you are 100% full of horse ish acting like you remember what I wrote 3 years ago? What? Really? If that is true, and you truly remember what I wrote 3 years ago, then you are 100% thinking about me waaaaaaay to much. Also your kinda being a creep azz stocker if you been harboring Iíll will against me from something 3 years ago.

Iím Iím going to give you the benefit of the doubt and just say you are completely 100% full of ish and you donít remember me bashing the Lakers from 3 years ago.

Has anyone ever heard me bash any team? If not then I didnít bash the Lakers either because itís not in my blood.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Lol ok guys. It looks like neither one of you is going to concede so letís just move on to another topic. Itís starting to get more personal than sports talk.
    Aight Iím done

Doubling down on more bs lies! OMFGoodness. You are so full of ish. I donít crap on any franchise, let alone the Lakers. Iím not a hater and a liar like you. For the record, I never went out of my way to crap on the Lakers as a franchise. I donít discriminate, I state facts. Tex you are 100% full of horse ish acting like you remember what I wrote 3 years ago? What? Really? If that is true, and you truly remember what I wrote 3 years ago, then you are 100% thinking about me waaaaaaay to much. Also your kinda being a creep azz stocker if you been harboring Iíll will against me from something 3 years ago.

Iím Iím going to give you the benefit of the doubt and just say you are completely 100% full of ish and you donít remember me bashing the Lakers from 3 years ago.

Has anyone ever heard me bash any team? If not then I didnít bash the Lakers either because itís not in my blood.
    Oooookay....

Can't believe how much time I wasted on this topic

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021