Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Pressure in La is higher if your not use to it. Thing is Lebron gets that no matter what team he plays for. Lebron can go play for Indy and the lights will follow. It dont get any worst playing for the Lakers for a polarizing player like that. The spot light was on him way before joining the Lakers. Maybe to a minority group but the light was always on.

If one was routing for him to win or lose the light was on.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Pressure in La is higher if your not use to it. Thing is Lebron gets that no matter what team he plays for. Lebron can go play for Indy and the lights will follow. It dont get any worst playing for the Lakers for a polarizing player like that. The spot light was on him way before joining the Lakers. Maybe to a minority group but the light was always on.
    See, you're doing it again, don't you know how to stop?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    See, you're doing it again, don't you know how to stop?
    How else can you debate a point without sticking to the topic? Your saying its more pressure i am saying its not for him. i give my reasons to the topic at hand. I cant go off and talk about the sand between my toes..lol ...So no question it will be repeated. So let me ask it straight. Do you think Lebron playing in La is the most pressure he have ever faced?

How else can you debate a point without sticking to the topic? Your saying its more pressure i am saying its not for him. i give my reasons to the topic at hand. I cant go off and talk about the sand between my toes..lol ...So no question it will be repeated. So let me ask it straight. Do you think Lebron playing in La is the most pressure he have ever faced?
    So you keep repeating the same thing over and over without even listening about the answer lol

So you keep repeating the same thing over and over without even listening about the answer lol
    i read your answer each time and just like mine its the same.
    Do you think Lebron playing in La is the most pressure he have ever faced? yes or no?

i read your answer each time and just like mine its the same.
    Do you think Lebron playing in La is the most pressure he have ever faced? yes or no?
    You're wasting my time and I don't have much to waste, go back read my posts.

Yeah LA's pressure and backlash is on another level but doesn't mean the miami's backlash wasn't great.
    Iím saying Miami pressure was greater, and not from Miami, but the nba world. He doesnít have world wide pressure anymore. So even though LA as a city may be higher than Miami or clef as a city, because he dealt with world wide pressure where the whole nba world was against him for losing, dealing with LA is nothing for him and winning this year is the least mount of pressure heís ever had to win a ring in his career.

dont want to rock no nerves so will just end it. Lets just conclude that Last playoffs and this season was like no other.

Maybe his lying who knows after kicking it back drinking wine. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAUgDx6TeLM

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Iím saying Miami pressure was greater, and not from Miami, but the nba world. He doesnít have world wide pressure anymore. So even though LA as a city may be higher than Miami or clef as a city, because he dealt with world wide pressure where the whole nba world was against him for losing, dealing with LA is nothing for him and winning this year is the least mount of pressure heís ever had to win a ring in his career.
    Yes Miami fans vs Lakers its Obvious Lakers fans and franchise serve up more pressure. But yes from the sport World in general the overall pressure is not as great.

Heís never been more comfortable. And that is a testament to the professionalism and Love shown to him by the best organization by far heís ever played for. I wish the he would of been drafted by the Lakers. They more than any team understand how to treat and build around star talent. Heís prob have 8-10 rings with this organization. Thatís just how much better they are than other franchises out there.
    Clean up aisle 13. After all that crap you spewed about our Lakers now you want to clean it up. SMH....

100%
    Now you're just trying too hard it's a bit depressing....

I'm sure LBJ already has plans after he retires, I hope you to have plans after he retires.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

I wont argue that the expectations for them to win was high in Miami and they set the bar out of reach not 1 not 2 not 3. so yes. It was also now or never time having failing to win it all and they put a team together and had to deliver.

The expectation of winning in Miami is the highest of his career.

You have to think at that time with Cavs in the finals Miami was not an option and he wanted to win catch Kobe/Duncan and MJ. So he put pressure he placed on himself to win not the expectation from fans. Players dont go in thinking i cant beat you. they get humbled. So i wont say 0 pressure.
    Yeah you know what I agree with you now that I think about it

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Clean up aisle 13. After all that crap you spewed about our Lakers now you want to clean it up. SMH....

I'm sure LBJ already has plans after he retires, I hope you to have plans after he retires.

I totally disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post

Lol

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast