Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 86 of 86
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    11,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    It did not help at any other of his stops in the NFL, oh wait I guess those coaches didn't practice it either. GTFOH.

    He had 15 td passes for us, his most in a year before that was 14, but good try.

    Teddy is what he is, a backup QB.
    What does 15 TDs have to do with the red zone? Do you... not know what the red zone is?

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    11,760
    [Amico] "There are people in camp right now who strongly believe the reason why Urban Meyer brought Tim Tebow in is not to play tight end, but actually to use him in that utility role, that Taysom Hill role that we see Sean Payton use in New Orleans"

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    What does 15 TDs have to do with the red zone? Do you... not know what the red zone is?
    Yea that is the area of the field where Teddy ****ing sucks and he wants to blame it on the coaches, what about his other stops, why did he suck in the red zone there as well?

    Could it be that he is scared to throw the ball into the end zone and nothing to do with coaching?

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Yea that is the area of the field where Teddy ****ing sucks and he wants to blame it on the coaches, what about his other stops, why did he suck in the red zone there as well?

    Could it be that he is scared to throw the ball into the end zone and nothing to do with coaching?
    Teddy's game revolves around safe and wide open throws. Those throws are typically ineffective in the redzone since defenses can tighten up and take away the checkdowns.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Teddy's game revolves around safe and wide open throws. Those throws are typically ineffective in the redzone since defenses can tighten up and take away the checkdowns.
    He misses wide open throws in the end zone and makes the WR get hurt, then says it is coaching's fault.

    How anyone can pull for a guy like that is beyond me.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    21,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    How anyone can pull for a guy like that is beyond me.
    For trolling purposes, that's how.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    11,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    what about his other stops, why did he suck in the red zone there as well?
    Citation needed.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Citation needed.
    You need a citation that Teddy sucked in the Redzone? He has never had more than 15 td passes, of course he has always sucked in the redzone.

    You do realize being successful in the redzone means scoring TDs right? I dont know what more to say....

    If this is a troll attempt it is a terrible one.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,948

    Jaguars sign TE Tim Tebow

    Nm
    Last edited by Midnightbottle; 05-29-2021 at 04:05 AM.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    65,696
    Vegas has Tebow TD O/U at 2.5 and the U is crushing the money line.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13,595
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Vegas has Tebow TD O/U at 2.5 and the U is crushing the money line.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Tebow makes the roster, I'd take the over. I can see him scoring some goal line rushing TDs in a Taysom Hill package.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •