Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Good for Tebow give it a go dude. Not like the jags have anything to lose here. See what he has maybe heís good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude hasn't played in almost a decade, sucked then, and is trying a new position. This is certifiably batshit ****ing bonkers. This is the most absurd return from retirement possibly in major sports history.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Dude hasn't played in almost a decade, sucked then, and is trying a new position. This is certifiably batshit ****ing bonkers. This is the most absurd return from retirement possibly in major sports history.
    Some people are acting like Jordan just returned to win 3 more rings.

Tebow was trash years ago, and now he is taking up a roster spot from someone who could actually develop and become something. Giving roster spots to friends is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Iíd argue that was when he tried to play baseball but this might be close lol

Jaguars sign TE Tim Tebow

The dude probably will fail but itís not like this is some failed right guard coming and trying to play WR. Hell itís not like heís even trying to come back as a QB again. This is a guy who everyone basically said shouldíve been a TE to start, going to play that position upon his return.

Itís a PR move but thereís definitely talent there. Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Sounds like there are some players in the building who aren't on board with this decision and haven't been impressed with Urban's style so far.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Sounds like there are some players in the building who aren't on board with this decision and haven't been impressed with Urban's style so far.
    They should decline their paychecks in protest if they think Urban is 2boomer4them.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    This feels more like Shahid Khan trying to make some sort of following amongst college fans by bringing in college legend Tebow on the heels of drafting college legend Lawrence. Iím expecting Doug Flutie to come in and back up Trevor at this point.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    The dude probably will fail but itís not like this is some failed right guard coming and trying to play WR. Hell itís not like heís even trying to come back as a QB again. This is a guy who everyone basically said shouldíve been a TE to start, going to play that position upon his return.

Itís a PR move but thereís definitely talent there. Why not?
    He's 8 years late. There are players at his age who are actually decent at their position and don't get contracts anymore.

I'm fine with this. You get 90 guys for camp might as well take a flyer with his old coach.

Quote Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    I'm fine with this. You get 90 guys for camp might as well take a flyer with his old coach.
    I just like so many people saying Tebow can't play TE without seeing him play a single snap.

Would be great if he ended up like a top 10-15 TE since there aren't many reliable TEs. 600 yards is good enough for #13 place.

Jimmy Graham was 19th in yards with 456. Big FA signing Austin Hooper netted 435 yards for the Browns.

The Jags best TE was Tyler Eifert (#28, 349 yards).

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    I just like so many people saying Tebow can't play TE without seeing him play a single snap.

Would be great if he ended up like a top 10-15 TE since there aren't many reliable TEs. 600 yards is good enough for #13 place.

Jimmy Graham was 19th in yards with 456. Big FA signing Austin Hooper netted 435 yards for the Browns.

And not to get ahead of myself, but there is a chance he can do a lot of what Taysom Hill has been doing. I would think he certainly could have been that guy before he left the NFL, who knows what he has left in him now.

Definitely worth a flyer to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post

You can't tell if players will be good at another position if you haven't seen them play it?

There are so many reasons this is a dumb idea.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You can't tell if players will be good at another position if you haven't seen them play it?

There are so many reasons this is a dumb idea.
    When you think Bullseyed couldn't troll any harder he comes out with the Tebow could be a Top 10 TE take.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    He's 8 years late. There are players at his age who are actually decent at their position and don't get contracts anymore.
    Itís def a mix of PR and would agree there are probably better options out there. Just still feel heís a guy that could actually succeed. Call it gut.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast