Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Even the company that manufactures the drug is saying not to use it to treat COVID. What's their angle? Not making more money?

https://www.merck.com/news/merck-sta...d-19-pandemic/
    Maybe Joe Rogan is an entertainer and shouldn’t be the go to guy here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Even the company that manufactures the drug is saying not to use it to treat COVID. What's their angle? Not making more money?

https://www.merck.com/news/merck-sta...d-19-pandemic/
    Well if the company recommends people use it as a treatment without being govt approved then they're liable and can get sued. So they might feel like it could be used as a treatment but there is no way they can say it.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    A few months back Joe Rogan said he tried to send a dm on twitter about ivermectin and it wouldn't go through so he had to use regular e-mail. Ivermectin is a generic drug that can be produced cheaply so it's not as lucrative as a vaccine rollout. The "experts" have bent over backwards trying to discredit it's effectiveness.
    I don't know what you want from us? To take everything Joe Rogen says and run with it as fact??

Why are you even so pissed off at everyone for not accepting this as fact? The things you guys get whipped up into such a frenzy about is so baffling. Especially considering how, you know, all the misinformation you do guzzle down.

What should I be saying right now with regards to the lab leak theory that wouldn't make all you right wingers so pissy?
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Well if the company recommends people use it as a treatment without being govt approved then they're liable and can get sued. So they might feel like it could be used as a treatment but there is no way they can say it.
    True, but if that’s the case they probably wouldn’t have added all the other stuff about how no scientific basis, no evidence, and a lack of safety measures.

What on earth are you talking about?

They could just not say anything at all about it. Their options were not recommend it or say not to use it. It's also not the only thing pointing to no evidence that it does not prevent or treat COVID.

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it.”" - @LOLGOP

What on earth are you talking about?

They could just not say anything at all about it. Their options were not recommend it or say not to use it. It's also not the only thing pointing to no evidence that it does not prevent or treat COVID.
    They really can't say nothing it is being used as a treatment in a lot of third world countries. So they're kind of between a rock and a hard place.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    True, but if that’s the case they probably wouldn’t have added all the other stuff about how no scientific basis, no evidence, and a lack of safety measures.
    I think they're just protecting their ***. Personly when it comes to this or HQC if a patient wants this and THEIR DOCTOR prescribed it I don't personally have a problem with it.

They really can't say nothing it is being used as a treatment in a lot of third world countries. So they're kind of between a rock and a hard place.
    So now they're worried about being sued in third world countries, so they put a statement on their website, in English, that is no doubt visited frequently by people in third world countries?

This is silliness. Merck is not liable for people choosing to use a drug in a way it was not approved and that they did not promote.

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it.”" - @LOLGOP

I think they're just protecting their ***. Personly when it comes to this or HQC if a patient wants this and THEIR DOCTOR prescribed it I don't personally have a problem with it.
    It's crazy how quickly we stop caring about FDA approval.

I think if it was just a CYA it would not be as emphatic a refutation.

Your confusing me with other people. I havent made those arguments.

Your confusing me with other people. I havent made those arguments.
    Hard to keep track of the various excuses you right wingers make...
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Hard to keep track of the various excuses you right wingers make...
    Or you guys could save your comebacks for the right ****ing people. The right is no more a monolith than the left.

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast