Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Keep up? WTF!?

You've asked several times tonight how you paid for your vaccine shot. You even tried to lure us in to answering. Tonight is the least honest I've ever seen you.
    I assumed you knew the difference between directly paying for something and indirectly paying for something. I did not pay for the vaccine. The Government did and gave it to me for free. The Government paid for the vaccines via tax revenue to which I contributed.

Do you tell people you got a free meal at a restaurant, or do you tell them you indirectly paid for it via taxes which then went to tax rebates that the restaurant used so you actually paid for your free meal?

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    You sound more positive about it than me.

There was a clear campaign to keep this drug down. Countless articles were written about it being a conspiracy theory.
    I had literally never heard about it until the India lawsuit. the study I saw proved it had some effectiveness is from June of this year. So the entire debate about Ivermectin seems to be fairly recent.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I had literally never heard about it until the India lawsuit. the study I saw proved it had some effectiveness is from June of this year. So the entire debate about Ivermectin seems to be fairly recent.
    I guess you're just not as "informed" and "educated" under your shroud of transparency as us idiots are.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

This is the drug all of this was about?

Which brings us neatly to ivermectin, an anti-parasitic drug trialed as a treatment for COVID-19 after lab-bench studies early in 2020 showed it was potentially beneficial.
    It rose in popularity sharply after a published-then-withdrawn analysis by the Surgisphere group showed a huge reduction in death rates for people who take it, triggering a massive wave of use for the drug across the globe.
    More recently, the evidence for ivermectin's efficacy relied very substantially on a single piece of research, which was preprinted (that is, published without peer review) in November 2020.
    This study, drawn from a large cohort of patients and reporting a strong treatment effect, was popular: read over 100,000 times, cited by dozens of academic papers, and included in at least two meta-analytic models that showed ivermectin to be, as the authors claimed, a "wonder drug" for COVID-19.
    It is no exaggeration to say that this one paper caused thousands if not millions of people to get ivermectin to treat and/or prevent COVID-19.
    A few days ago, the study was retracted amid accusations of fraud and plagiarism. A masters student who had been assigned to read the paper as part of his degree noticed that the entire introduction appeared to be copied from earlier scientific papers, and further analysis revealed that the study's datasheet posted online by the authors contained obvious irregularities.
    https://www.sciencealert.com/ivermec...vid-19-science
    Are there peer-reviewed studies on it that haven't been retracted or based on ones that were?

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    This is the drug all of this was about?

Are there peer-reviewed studies on it that haven't been retracted or based on ones that were?
    Whatís funny about this is it appears a more likely conspiracy is whichever company owns Ivermectin paid the Surgisphere group to post a bogus story on Ivermectinís effectiveness treating Covid to trigger millions of sales of a drug that may or may not work

On top of that, I guess these aren't the same people calling the vaccines "not FDA approved," given that Ivermectin is not only not FDA approved, but they have actively told people not to use it:

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consum...event-covid-19

I also can't find anything from a source not clearly pushing an agenda that has that WHO scientist in India in any kind of actual danger of getting the death penalty. But maybe I just haven't searched right, and admittedly I'm not terribly familiar with the legal system in India like others here seem to be.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...ong--67955/amp

Hereís an article on the Surgisphere group and their bogus studies.

Itís starting to become clear that this wasnít some cover up by the medical experts to hide Ivermectinís effectiveness to profit off vaccines, but them trying to correct misinformation spread by a bogus study.

Is anyone still claiming itís not effective?
    Whatís funny about this is it appears a more likely conspiracy is whichever company owns Ivermectin paid the Surgisphere group to post a bogus story on Ivermectinís effectiveness treating Covid to trigger millions of sales of a drug that may or may not work
    It's funny how valade changes his stance more than the cdc and who combined.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Yeah once I discovered the study was completely bogus I stopped believing the study had proven it effective. You should try itÖ

Oh I forgot, changing your mind despite new evidence is a bad thing in your mind

Even the company that manufactures the drug is saying not to use it to treat COVID. What's their angle? Not making more money?

https://www.merck.com/news/merck-sta...d-19-pandemic/

It's funny how quiet you get once people start posting sourced information.

Though as long as weíre on the subject of changing their stance, nothing will top this doozy from Fingerbang:

Italy's getting a lot of cases. They've started the quarantines. This is kind of a big deal.
    That was his post in the Coronavirus thread in the general discussion forum (post #107) in March 2020.

He went from that to a full on conspiracy theorist Covid denier. Thatís a pretty big 180.

Also, for a drug that is apparently part of this grand conspiracy, I seen to be able to pretty easily find dozens of studies investigating it that are starting, on going, or recently finished:

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/resul...e=&city=&dist=

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Even the company that manufactures the drug is saying not to use it to treat COVID. What's their angle? Not making more money?

https://www.merck.com/news/merck-sta...d-19-pandemic/
    They're trying to suppress Joe Rogan....duh!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    They're trying to suppress Joe Rogan....duh!
    You can't deny that the guy knows science.

https://youtu.be/p8iA7N1iN_0

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast