Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Is the lab leak theory still *Debunked*

So there is a new multi-thousand-word report on the origins of Covid.
    https://thebulletin.org/2021/05/the-...-box-at-wuhan/

Here is a shorter video that talks about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Pk0...EQaqra&index=2

Apparently, this also implicates Dr. Fauci and others.

If this is true, not only does it implicate China, but it implicates the US and every other country that funded the Wuhan Lab.

I swear. What is with this dude's threads? The titles give away the OP every time.

Since I know this is a legitimate attempt to gain knowledge and not just an attempt to go with the Trump cult in blaming anyone but Trump for COVID and the **** response.

https://amp.statesman.com/amp/445033...mpression=true

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Since I know this is a legitimate attempt to gain knowledge and not just an attempt to go with the Trump cult in blaming anyone but Trump for COVID and the **** response.

This fact check is pretty problematic, it's an entire rating of *False* isn't based on whether Fauci pushed for the funding of the Wuhan Virology lab (he did, and they don't question it) it's based on the assumption that the theory of whether or not the virus could have leaked from a lab has been *debunked* it starts at the premise that because the CDC and the WHO (Which is deeply compromised) said it wasn't that means it wasn't.

The report that which those findings were based was one in which the WHO and their team weren't allowed access to the lab by the Chinese govt. Only Chinese scientists were given that lab, and simply answered questions the outsiders had.
    This is incredibly flawed.

In previous cases of animal to human spread, they were able to track the virus back to the population of animals it spread from in a matter of months.
    They still haven't done that yet.

I'm not of the opinion that the leak was intentional or a weapon, especially considering that these types of leaks happen quite regularly, about once a year, I don't think the idea that Covid-19 slipping out of the lab is all that preposterous.

Allegedly, Covid was a disease in the bat population that mutated into a form that became infective to humans. This theory is possible. The lab release theory is possible, but not likely. I lean toward the former, as opposed to the latter.

I lean toward the latter.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

https://youtu.be/HL7o6np84pg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Allegedly, Covid was a disease in the bat population that mutated into a form that became infective to humans. This theory is possible. The lab release theory is possible, but not likely. I lean toward the former, as opposed to the latter.
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I lean toward the latter.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    While I lean towards the lab leak hypothesis, the thing that bothers me is all the people in the media who insist that it's some crazy conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    While I lean towards the lab leak hypothesis, the thing that bothers me is all the people in the media who insist that it's some crazy conspiracy theory.
    then stop saying things Fauci is implicated if you don't know that. Next thing you know he is going to be the founder of ISIS
    Last edited by ewing; 05-11-2021 at 09:48 AM.

This fact check is 3 months before the new article was published. Did you read it the article linked in the OP, it looks pretty exhaustive. It brings up some questions and certainly doesn't seem outrageous.

And I don't think it has anything to do with how horrible Trump is.

FWIW, I don't care WHO caused it, but I do want to do everything we can to try to prevent it happening again. If it's diseased bats then lets go after diseased bats, if it's a lab then lets make sure the lab doesn't do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    then stop saying things Fauci is implicated don't know that. Next thing you know he is going to be the founder of ISIS
    Did you read the article? It's actually an interesting read.

Is the lab leak theory still *Debunked*

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I did not. Thanks though I might. I watched the video which didn't really tell me anything new. I think it's possible that it came from a lab. I think most people think that. Ciaban likes to take say one reasonable thing surround it with nonsense and then "act" upset when people call him full of ****. Itís theater
    Last edited by ewing; 05-11-2021 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Itís not as interesting as your making out. Itís main point is the prevailing belief canít be true because they havenít found the progression of Covid from bat to human despite doing so for previous diseases in a few months.

Itís basically the God of the Gaps argument for Covid. Thereís very little evidence in the article for the lab hypothesis, indeed itís mostly a hit piece on the prevailing sentiment with some partisan conspiracy theory mixed in.

It was exhaustive, and by that I mean exhausting to read.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I did not. Thanks though I might. I watched the video which didn't really tell me anything new. I think it's possible that it came from a lab. I think most people think that. Ciaban likes to take say one reasonable thing surround it with nonsense and then "act" upset when people call him full of ****. Itís theater
    Okay. I think most of what we see in the MSM is theater to some extent these days.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast