Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Or you guys could save your comebacks for the right ****ing people. The right is no more a monolith than the left.
    I'm happy to hear you push back against people that claim it's an experimental vaccine that isn't FDA-approved.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I'm happy to hear you push back against people that claim it's an experimental vaccine that isn't FDA-approved.
    It's true that it hasn't been approved by the FDA, that it's only been approved on an emergency basis, and that it's a relatively new vaccine with no long term health studies associated with it, also, I don't think it's been approved for use on those under 12.
    That said, I still believe it's safe and effective.

The thing that pisses me off about the lab leak hypothesis is the damage we've done to "trust the science". The issue has always been the scientists, not the science, and when the scientists are caught in lies it damages all of the credibility of the whole enterprise. When the CDC says no need to mask if vaccinated it should have been supported immediately and universally if we are going to continue to "trust the science". When the vaccine was in the trials the only message should have been that we would trust it. All the inconsistencies and the disrespect by people in power and people involved in the science communication helped get us where we are today.

So China has officially told the WHO that it won't be taking part in any additional investigations of its labs or allow for review of safety protocols or materials.

So China has officially told the WHO that it won't be taking part in any additional investigations of its labs or allow for review of safety protocols or materials.
    It wasn’t official

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

It doesn't matter, even if there was something to find it's long since gone now.

I would agree with this. The labs have all been sanitized by now and no evidence will remain.

The vaccines may get full approval from the FDA this fall or winter. It won't make a lot of difference to the general public, but some who are on the fence might be swayed to take them when they get full approval.
    Last edited by catman; 07-23-2021 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    The vaccines may get full approval from the FDA this fall or winter. It won't make a lot of difference to the general public, but some who are on the fence might be swayed to take them when they get full approval.
    I think a large percentage of the “I’ll never take it” crowd won’t care, their excuse for not taking it will switch from not FDA approved to some other rationale.

I told you this would happen months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I think a large percentage of the “I’ll never take it” crowd won’t care, their excuse for not taking it will switch from not FDA approved to some other rationale.
    We can hope, can't we?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It doesn't matter, even if there was something to find it's long since gone now.
    They’re Machiavellian enough to create a new disease but not clever enough to find a way to dispose of the evidence between now and when COVID was first created.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    They’re Machiavellian enough to create a new disease but not clever enough to find a way to dispose of the evidence between now and when COVID was first created.
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    But the "I'll never take it crowd" is the smallest of all the unvaccinated.
    The approval by the FDA will get ALOT of the vax-hesitant people on board.

But the "I'll never take it crowd" is the smallest of all the unvaccinated.
    The approval by the FDA will get ALOT of the vax-hesitant people on board.
    I don’t know whether that’s true. I guess we will see, I don’t think nearly as many are going to run out and get the vaccine just because it gets FDA approval as some think.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829